The old man is clueless. Help!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:36:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The old man is clueless. Help!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The old man is clueless. Help!  (Read 1637 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2015, 08:03:29 PM »

The jao that can be spoken is not the eternal jao.

I think this perfectly explains the nature of t_host. He is an ideal being, whose essential nature has been compressed into our plane of existence. The result is something incomprehensible, yet ineffably beautiful. Such is t_host, such is jao.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2015, 09:05:58 PM »

...on this pass Sunday, a church congregation falls victim of the new normal, the Obama society. 3 motivated bandits, held up, robbed, church services that Sunday. I guess this should be a big story, it did made the news, with some surprise, being it was a first. However, the real story seems too me, is, the raid on this small neighborhood church netted $107. The outcome of the perps, now having been caught, only further illustrates the increase of poverty here in America.
 The Sunday assault, the Obama poverty rate increase does give a better explanation, of why, the President choose to visit a soup kitchen on 911.  Dervish, the Muslim Islamic creed for it's societies, apparently, gave the Obama's the inspiration to recognize, the influential successes that he, 911 and Islam is having on the American people and their future. I'm sure first lady Obama is continuing to be proud, that being an American for her first time has it's benefits. 

btw, it's being reported with some amusement, that Obama's job's act/bill has not yet arrived for passage. Memo to White House, "you must have a sponsor(s) in order to submit legislation for the United States House of Representives to address for consideration". A speech is not the current protocol, even though his belief is he and his czars are the government.

jao

It means just an observation.  But can also mean God if you trace it back to Yahweh.  Yahw becomes yow becomes jao.

You might not buy that...but I bet t_host1 does.

Jao.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2015, 09:11:42 PM »

I think this perfectly explains the nature of t_host. He is an ideal being, whose essential nature has been compressed into our plane of existence. The result is something incomprehensible, yet ineffably beautiful. Such is t_host, such is jao.
If you can tune into him...you'd be blown away by how much symbology is dripping in his 'gobbledigook'.  Dervishes and purple things and making Michelle Obama's 'for the first time Im proud of my country' comment make sense in its honesty, but for more sinister reasons.  He thinks she needs some holy water and a stern compelling by the power of Christ.

Never stop thost..you're a forum gem.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2015, 09:23:33 PM »

If you can tune into him...you'd be blown away by how much symbology is dripping in his 'gobbledigook'.  Dervishes and purple things and making Michelle Obama's 'for the first time Im proud of my country' comment make sense in its honesty, but for more sinister reasons.  He thinks she needs some holy water and a stern compelling by the power of Christ.

By the way, guys...if you really understand what you said..then my opinion of you two just went through the roof.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2015, 09:49:15 PM »

Is it a hard j or a soft j, though? I pronounce it softly, like a zh.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2015, 09:52:53 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2015, 09:56:19 PM by Snowguy716 »

Thats because you're a little kitty cat, Alfie.  You also probably like cuddling and naps and tuna casserole.

Such Alfie to know what it means and not know how to say it. Tongue

Kitteh understands in too many ways.  Doesn't know where to begin.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2015, 09:57:14 PM »

You mean it's not the Germanic j? Ah man...
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2015, 10:15:56 PM »

zhow
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2015, 10:16:19 PM »
« Edited: April 10, 2015, 10:42:12 PM by Snowguy716 »

You mean it's not the Germanic j? Ah man...
Jehovah is Germanic.  Yahweh is Semitic.  

If you understand how Theodiscus became Dutch you'll understand how related German is to Hebrew.  Rahm, for example means highly in Hebrew...and cream in German.  Course a Deutsch will be quick to point out that Sahne is cream...which sounds like sun Or son... Rahm was relegated mostly to refer to Sauerrahm...sour cream.  Your language is trying to tell you the truth!

Interestingly Theodiscus refers to literally 'Lord of the Rings' or the planet Saturn...who we know as little old Satan.

When you dive into the rabbit hole, coincidence becomes reality.

Before someone construes this as being antisemitic...
This predicates that the great battle comes down to the Norse gods vs. Egyptian gods.  The ancient Egyptians worshipped Satan and built the pyramids using Hebrews as slaves.  God saw this and brought the Hebrews out.  But the Satanism carried north out of Egypt and spread through Phoenicia and Greece and Rome.  Lucky for the Germans, they weren't converted to the great Whore of a religion until Jesus had come...so they could just replace Father Oak with the evergreen Tanne (fir).

And no I'm not just giving you the plot of Stargate SG1...
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2015, 10:49:36 PM »

I was invoking Platonist philosophy there. The world of ideas is where objects exist in their ideal, true forms. Whatever he may be there, t_host has found his way here. We are creatures of imperfect senses and thoughts, so we are ill-equipped to understand him. Despite that, he makes sense on some fundamental level.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2015, 12:33:05 AM »

I was invoking Platonist philosophy there. The world of ideas is where objects exist in their ideal, true forms. Whatever he may be there, t_host has found his way here. We are creatures of imperfect senses and thoughts, so we are ill-equipped to understand him. Despite that, he makes sense on some fundamental level.
Yes.  Jao as we understand it is just our observation of God as 4 dimensional spirits that should exist in the 5th dimension but instead are trapped in 3 dimensional bodies imprisoned under the 4th dimension (time) by Father Time.

If Eve ate the apple and imprisoned humanity under Father Time, and an apple a day keeps the doctor away...it begs the question...who is the Doctor?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2015, 09:45:18 AM »

What are you rolling your eyes at this time?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies