Does Hillary Win? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:32:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Does Hillary Win? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: The general election?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 99

Author Topic: Does Hillary Win?  (Read 5099 times)
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 12, 2015, 06:49:49 AM »

In all fairness most people would look wooden against Obama in 2008, for all his faults he was a destiny politician in 2008.

It all depends who the Republicans nominate

I'm sure that will only matter how bih she's going to win...

I completely disagree. What if she implodes?
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 07:06:30 AM »

In all fairness most people would look wooden against Obama in 2008, for all his faults he was a destiny politician in 2008.

It all depends who the Republicans nominate

I'm sure that will only matter how bih she's going to win...

I completely disagree. What if she implodes?

No one knows exactly what's going to happen in the fall of 2016. But as of now, I don't see any GOP contender with a chance beyond 20% to win. The path to an electoral vote win is easier for Democrats. In other words, Republicans need to win more swing states.

That's right, but I really think the more Democrats talk about her "invincibility", the higher the Republicans chances of winning are. Remember in early 1991? George H. W. Bush was supposed to be REALLY inevitable: Republicans had a (supposed!) lock on the Electoral College, Bush was popular (he just led the nation through a successful war), no recession, ... Well, you know what happened in Nov. 1992, right?

Of course, there's no garanty for anything. The 1948 election is another such example, probably the best in history. Nobody belived Truman could win, but he did it. 1936 was also considered as a toss-up, but in the end FDR went on to win 61% of the PV and 98% of the EV.

Absolutely right. That's why I've always said: Let's just wait and see what happens. But Atlas Democrats are already speculating on whether Hillary will win re-election in 2020 Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies