Policing the Police Act - Political Tracker Polls
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:32:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Policing the Police Act - Political Tracker Polls
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of this legislative proposal?
Approve

Disapprove

Undecided

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: Policing the Police Act - Political Tracker Polls  (Read 3060 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2015, 01:28:03 AM »

Irrespective of what (currently) 10% of the game's voters find displeasing, the vast majority of what the bill entails is needed. I know it must be mind-numbingly difficult for constant triangulators and panderers like Lumine (who at this point is merely a failed President) to understand, but sometimes decisions can be made independently of what a forum poll says. This is a republic.

If my party in particular knee-jerked and always made decisions based on which choice was more popular with a particularly whiny, insistent and overly-represented segment of the game's population, then we would be the JCP or the Liberals. For the love of God, if that ever happens, please bring about the Second Dissolution.

Always so kind, Griffin. It might not have been the best Presidency ever, but I take solace in not having the shortest Presidency in Atlasian history, not driving the country into civil war and having a good administration despite the irrational opposition of members of your party.

And for the record, I don't see anything wrong in asking the opinion of the public on issues like this, even if the evident level of rejection to these proposals might not be to your liking.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2015, 04:21:39 AM »

Changing my vote to disapprove. You can close this poll already; the bill doesn't exist anymore.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2015, 02:27:51 PM »

Results:

Approve - 31.4%
Disapprove - 62.9%
Undecided - 5.7%

Total Voters: 35
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »