Should Hillary have had plastic surgery again before jumping in the race? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:26:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Should Hillary have had plastic surgery again before jumping in the race? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: [img width=200] Huh
Yes
No
It's just a mask, anyway #LizardTruth
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Should Hillary have had plastic surgery again before jumping in the race?  (Read 3894 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: April 12, 2015, 04:56:41 PM »

Actually, I think this should be the official campaign image.

Much more realistic.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 09:36:56 AM »

Actually, I think this should be the official campaign image.

Much more realistic.

But according to some in here, what difference does it make?

Of course you are correct.

Because according to this board this Presidential election is now over, Hillary has won, there is no need to hold any vote, and Obama himself  should immediately sign an executive order proclaiming Hillary President for life and then immediately step aside himself.

I am completely ashamed of myself for even questioning Hillary's unquestionable entitlement to the Oval Office, and I throw myself upon the mercy of this board for whatever punishment they see fit to inflict upon me.  I am completely deserving of any disciplinary action this board deems suitable for a heretic such as myself.

For such a misguided soul as myself, I can only plead for leniency and promise that from this time forward, I too shall cast myself before the Alter of Hillary and proclaim complete loyalty and obeisance.       
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies