Winter is Coming (GoT is back) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:32:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Winter is Coming (GoT is back) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Winter is Coming (GoT is back)  (Read 57252 times)
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« on: May 11, 2015, 01:31:57 AM »

It's great to start seeing all those random parts of the Westeros-Essos map this season.  First Dorne, now Valyria.  Now we just need Casterly Rock.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 01:00:33 AM »

I'm not sure of what to say after tonight. I really liked the chapter up until the end, but that final scene was... Well...

Is it really all that shocking? What else should people expect from Ramsay...

Or from the show in general?  A happy wedding?!
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 12:53:27 AM »

Balon Greyjoy is dead, he had a slip-and-fall on Pyke that in the books was almost certainly engineered by a Faceless Man hired by his awful brother Euron.

If it didn't happen (on or off-screen) in the show, it didn't happen at all.  Some of us don't care what happened in the books.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 01:35:37 AM »

I thought it was clear that this is a thread dedicated to discussing the TV show.  I get tired of sifting through discussions about stuff that only happened in the books, when everybody knows that they've diverged, and many/most of us haven't read them anyway.  Take it elsewhere.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 03:28:27 AM »
« Edited: May 26, 2015, 03:32:41 AM by Jöë Rëpüblïc »

And I also don't get the book hate. Chillax, Joe.

Sure, just fill the whole thread with pseudo-spoilers for the rest of us.  Thanks.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 12:31:49 AM »
« Edited: May 27, 2015, 12:50:19 AM by Jöë Rëpüblïc »

^ Thank you.  I had no idea what fate was to befall Balon Greyjoy (not that I lost much sleep over a character we've seen only three times), but the casual way Nathan spoiled* it anyway was particularly irritating.

* Potentially.  Maybe the show will do something different, but maybe not.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2015, 01:35:59 AM »
« Edited: June 08, 2015, 03:19:49 AM by Joe Republic »

Between Melisandre, the High Sparrow and the creepy-ass Many Faced God murder cult, this season is resonating quite well with the atheist in me...
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 02:08:27 AM »

Is there any way to watch this online for free?
It is the most illegally downloaded TV show or movie every year.  That said, I got a nasty email from HBO (via my ISP) a whole bunch of years ago for downloading something from them.  The last time I got an email like that from my ISP it said something to the affect that "if we get sh**t from any of these places again, me and you....we're done here...capiche?" so I'm kind of scared to try.  I think we're just going to get HBO Go for the several months GoT is on and then cancel if there is nothing good on this summer.

I was downloading each episode of GoT each week and never got a complaint email from HBO via my ISP, but then when I downloaded True Detective I got one... so I don't know what to expect when I do it again for the next season.  Undecided
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2016, 07:45:25 PM »

No, that's a fan-made collection of scenes from previous episodes, with some clips from the official trailer mixed in.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 02:57:47 AM »

Uh, how did Varys get from Dorne to Dany's armada so fast?
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2016, 10:06:06 AM »

A friend of mine suggested another possibility; what if Cersei's end is facilitated by... Jaime?  He already killed one king for merely threatening to do what Cersei just did.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies