Winter is Coming (GoT is back) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:47:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Winter is Coming (GoT is back) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Winter is Coming (GoT is back)  (Read 57197 times)
BuckeyeNut

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -7.30

« on: September 01, 2017, 11:44:46 PM »

Melisandre only predicted that she and Varys would die in Westeros, but while it's 100% certain that she'll die in Season 8, there's no reason to think Varys wouldn't live to a ripe old age.

Cersei's was predicted previously as well, so the only question is does Jamie or Tyrion kill her.

Aegon VII (assuming he counts his half-brother as Aegon VI) and Daenerys I Targaryen will survive.

Euron and Yara both biting the dust so that Theon ends up as King of the Iron Islands looks likely.

Sansa becoming Queen (or Warden) of the North and surviving Winter looks reasonable, but the question is who does she wed? Do the circumstances lead her to accept Tyrion as husband at long last?

Grey Worm and Jorah both are likely to die.

The Hound will kill The Mountain, but whether he survives is unknown.

I hope Gendry dies.  He's an idiot and his return in Season 7 was a waste of time.  That of course means he's almost certain to live and probably end up Lord of the Storm Lands as well.

I'm still hoping he dies a death of redeption. Ideally leading to Yara taking the throne. Since, well, he's not having any kids.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies