Winter is Coming (GoT is back) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:50:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Winter is Coming (GoT is back) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Winter is Coming (GoT is back)  (Read 57149 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: April 12, 2015, 04:54:22 PM »

discuss
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 03:40:52 AM »

I was always unsure about the popular John mother theory until last week's episode.  Now I am convinced that is where the show is going.

They also seem to be really flying through the last two books. I could see them finishing most if not all of both AFFC and ADWD (including the stuff they are ignoring) by the end of the season.
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 03:43:48 AM »

I was always unsure about the popular John mother theory until last week's episode.  Now I am convinced that is where the show is going.

They also seem to be really flying through the last two books. I could see them finishing most if not all of both AFFC and ADWD (including the stuff they are ignoring) by the end of the season.

As far as I can tell I bet that's the plan

I had thought there was some talk of the show going 8 seasons but it looks like 7 with the next 2 being based on unpublished book storylines. So far this season they are doing a better job telling the story of the last two books better than GRRMartin
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 07:02:18 PM »

I thought Littlefinger's plan would come to fruition before any wedding so I was surprised by the end.  Now not sure what LF is up to. And is Sansa still his ally?
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 08:00:06 PM »

But that gets to my point about Sans a. After enduring what she had to endure, is she still on Team Littlefinger?

Also, what game is he playing with Cercei? He has painted himself into a corner and can't continue playing all sides. Sometime soon he has to openly defy the Lannisters or help them against Stannis
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 12:56:29 AM »

That was surely one of the best scenes in the history of television.

Kind of makes it hard to care about anything that's happening south of the wall now...

If only Westeros had CNN they would stop goofing off with all this silliness and prepare for The Walking Dead on Ice
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies