Police Brutality Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:51:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Police Brutality Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Police Brutality Megathread  (Read 12568 times)
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: September 02, 2015, 07:15:13 PM »

Too lazy to read the article. Was he Black?
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 10:02:16 PM »

Haven't heard about the Des Moines thing on the news, so I guess he must have been White.
Famous Mortimer
WillipsBrighton
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 10:31:02 PM »

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for a cop that gets killed. Cops are one of the leading causes of death among young Black and brown men, and I'm supposed to have any sympathy for a pig, someone who's supposed to protect us but instead is a threat to us, who gets killed? I don't think so.

The police where I live are just cash registers for the village council, pulling people over for stupid sh(inks) and making money for the town. But if it happened here, if they mowed somebody down, I'd definitely be out there with a "F*** the Police" sign. I've had enough of these shootings. I've had enough of the killing. The ones who are sworn to protect us have become the ones that are killing and maiming us. How many people have to die before people finally get it?

Obvious response is obvious but still worth saying. Other Black and brown men kill Black and brown men way more than cops do. So why do you care when they die?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies