Police Brutality Megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:21:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Police Brutality Megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Police Brutality Megathread  (Read 12571 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: September 05, 2015, 01:33:09 AM »

Haven't heard about the Des Moines thing on the news, so I guess he must have been White.

He was
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 07:11:50 AM »

and meanwhile, 3rd gen NYPD cop shot to death last night. he was 33. RIP
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 12:05:20 AM »

You're not a human?  Are you a robot, perhaps an alien or a smarter than average non-human primate?  Or maybe just a troll?
No, just a once good, even great poster who obviously had something bad happen to him in real life during the last couple years which, sadly, turned him into kind of a creep.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 05:35:49 PM »

Well, I'm glad we've established that black lives don't matter to the radical left if they're police officers.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 12:16:22 AM »

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for a cop that gets killed. Cops are one of the leading causes of death among young Black and brown men, and I'm supposed to have any sympathy for a pig, someone who's supposed to protect us but instead is a threat to us, who gets killed? I don't think so.

The police where I live are just cash registers for the village council, pulling people over for stupid sh(inks) and making money for the town. But if it happened here, if they mowed somebody down, I'd definitely be out there with a "F*** the Police" sign. I've had enough of these shootings. I've had enough of the killing. The ones who are sworn to protect us have become the ones that are killing and maiming us. How many people have to die before people finally get it?

Someday, when you eventually grow up, you are going to be not only embarrassed, but downright mortified upon rereading this post. In the meantime, you are simply a rebel without a clue.

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2015, 09:02:22 AM »

Is anyone going to bother responding to my posts? Again, PBAs have promoted a narrative, which has gained traction in "MSM" outlets, that the BLM movement is dangerous and that it's promoting the murder of police officers. Furthermore, it has attempted to argue that crime is on the rise and that police officers are more threatened than ever.

Again: I deplore those who would seek to murder any human being. Strangely enough, I'd add a bit of emphasis to police officers, who are public servants and representatives of my will as a voter. I scrutinize police officers more than I'd scrutinize some dude because they represent my will and are financed by my tax dollars. Yet I care a bit more when they're killed for that same reason. Still, it's hard to feel active sorrow when I know that this is going to be pushed by callous police unions.

I will. I don't think BLM rhetoric is "dangerous ', let alone an actual cause of police deaths.That  there is a problem with the divide between police and many minority neighborhoods the patrol, and things like instituting body/cruiser cameras
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 09:17:01 AM »

Is anyone going to bother responding to my posts? Again, PBAs have promoted a narrative, which has gained traction in "MSM" outlets, that the BLM movement is dangerous and that it's promoting the murder of police officers. Furthermore, it has attempted to argue that crime is on the rise and that police officers are more threatened than ever.

Again: I deplore those who would seek to murder any human being. Strangely enough, I'd add a bit of emphasis to police officers, who are public servants and representatives of my will as a voter. I scrutinize police officers more than I'd scrutinize some dude because they represent my will and are financed by my tax dollars. Yet I care a bit more when they're killed for that same reason. Still, it's hard to feel active sorrow when I know that this is going to be pushed by callous police unions.

I will. I don't think BLM rhetoric is "dangerous ', let alone an actual cause of police deaths.That's the nature of a very dangerous job. ((BTW, DFB: Notice that police officer is still in the top 15 deadliest jobs out there . not to mention there is a truly unique facet that no other job, with the possible exception of bartending , where the cause of death is likely inflicted by other people as opposed to mechanical mishaps ).

That  there is a problem with the divide between police and many minority neighborhoods the patrol, and things like instituting body/cruiser cameras (though please give state and federal grants generously rather than making it an unfunded mandate ). I point out the tragic death of this young officer because we need to expunge the man-child squalling about "fu#k the police " or "glad they're dead, serves them right " from the debate. We need to remember cops are overwhelmingly good people doing a crucial and difficult job.

that doesn't mean they get a blank check from their conduct, but the profession fundamentally deserves respect .
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 11:12:47 AM »

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for a cop that gets killed. Cops are one of the leading causes of death among young Black and brown men, and I'm supposed to have any sympathy for a pig, someone who's supposed to protect us but instead is a threat to us, who gets killed? I don't think so.

The police where I live are just cash registers for the village council, pulling people over for stupid sh(inks) and making money for the town. But if it happened here, if they mowed somebody down, I'd definitely be out there with a "F*** the Police" sign. I've had enough of these shootings. I've had enough of the killing. The ones who are sworn to protect us have become the ones that are killing and maiming us. How many people have to die before people finally get it?

Someday, when you eventually grow up, you are going to be not only embarrassed, but downright mortified upon rereading this post. In the meantime, you are simply a rebel without a clue.

Pfft, please. I'm a future politician gunning for votes. But in the meantime, f(inks) the police. I hate them for the same reason I hate the people they're supposed to be protecting us from.

i'm sure celebrating the death of cops will win you a slew of votes, Even people with deep resrevations about cops realize that's just an a$$hole thing to believe.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 11:03:40 PM »

Pfft, please. I'm a future politician gunning for votes. But in the meantime, f(inks) the police. I hate them for the same reason I hate the people they're supposed to be protecting us from.

i'm sure celebrating the death of cops will win you a slew of votes, Even people with deep resrevations about cops realize that's just an a$$hole thing to believe.

Sorry, but that's not a position that's going to change. Cops enjoy killing black people and that's socially acceptable according to people like you. I really wish I had the nerve to put a F*** The Police bumper sticker on my car. I have First Amendment rights, and dammit I'm going to use them.

http://www.crimethinc.com/tools/downloads/preview_big/police_big.gif

How many cops do you know WELL? not one i'd guess. Or at most one who is a complete tool and thus colors your life image.

you know what? i'll stop there. your opinion litterally isn't worth the bandwidth to respond.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies