If Hillary Clinton loses the Democratic primary...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:42:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  If Hillary Clinton loses the Democratic primary...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: If Hillary Clinton loses the Democratic primary...  (Read 3078 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 13, 2015, 04:14:06 PM »

I will send the first two posters in this thread $100 through Paypal. BUT, if Hillary wins, said two posters must make their signature Planet Hillary for a year. Will any courageous Atlasians take this bet? Do you have the resolve to follow through on your #2008redux predictions?

Go.

DISCLAIMER: This contract is void if a) Hillary Clinton drops out before the first primary/caucus is held, or b) Hillary Clinton dies. In other words, she must be LEGITIMATELY defeated by another Democrat. No exceptions.
JerryArkansas
jerryarkansas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 04:17:24 PM »

I'll take it.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 04:18:15 PM »

Sure, I'll bite.

DISCLAIMER: This contract is void if a) Hillary Clinton wins Iowa or b) Lincoln Chafee switches parties.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 04:20:38 PM »

Sure, I'll bite.

DISCLAIMER: This contract is void if a) Hillary Clinton wins Iowa or b) Lincoln Chafee switches parties.

Is your disclaimer a joke, or are you actually taking the bet? If not, I'll give your spot to the next poster. Tongue
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 04:31:01 PM »

If shua refuses I'll be happy to take this up.

CHAFEEMANIA
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 04:33:06 PM »

Thank Christ, CrabCake. That Stalin gif keeps giving me the creeps.
retromike22
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 04:37:43 PM »

I thought you were going to say that if she loses, that you'll never post here again.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 05:08:28 PM »

I thought you were going to say that if she loses, that you'll never post here again.

Nah, you guys aren't that lucky. Tongue
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 05:48:32 PM »

That Stalin gif is far less terrifying than Planet Hillary.
Sumner 1868
tara gilesbie
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 05:51:49 PM »

I rather miss it, actually.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 08:21:19 PM »

IceSpear can I please have the cash. I'll need it to help Sanders fundraise.
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 09:04:39 PM »

Sure, I'll bite.

Is your disclaimer a joke, or are you actually taking the bet? If not, I'll give your spot to the next poster. Tongue

Do you accept my conditions?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 10:19:21 PM »

What do you mean by "Lincoln Chafee switches parties," because he's been a registered Democrat for two years now
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2015, 12:14:00 AM »

What do you mean by "Lincoln Chafee switches parties," because he's been a registered Democrat for two years now

I mean if he switches again.
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2015, 12:52:07 AM »

Haha I like the idea of this. We now have two 2016 bets running. I think it's safe to say though that your bet is more predictable than ours. Tongue

Last month, X and I made a bet for the Ohio general election where if Portman wins (which I'm predicting), he has to make his signature an Ed FitzGerald for Governor 2014 banner for one month and if Portman loses (which he's predicting), my signature will have to be a Mike Coleman for Governor 2006 banner for one month.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2015, 12:54:42 AM »

Sure, I'll bite.

No, of course not. So are you surrendering your spot to CrabCake?
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2015, 12:55:17 AM »

Haha I like the idea of this. We now have two 2016 bets running. I think it's safe to say though that your bet is more predictable than ours. Tongue

Last month, X and I made a bet for the Ohio general election where if Portman wins (which I'm predicting), he has to make his signature an Ed FitzGerald for Governor 2014 banner for one month and if Portman loses (which he's predicting), my signature will have to be a Mike Coleman for Governor 2006 banner for one month.

Well, the only way anyone's going to take such long (putting it mildly) odds will be if they don't have to risk much, while I risk a lot. Tongue
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2015, 01:02:57 AM »

Well, the only way anyone's going to take such long (putting it mildly) odds will be if they don't have to risk much, while I risk a lot. Tongue
You're definitely risking the most out of us all. Although Fitzy and Coleman by far had two of the biggest gubernatorial campaign implosions in Ohio history (though Coleman eventually dropped out), so we are risking quite a bit in this bet. Tongue
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2015, 01:06:18 AM »

You're definitely risking the most out of us all. Although Fitzy and Coleman by far had two of the biggest gubernatorial campaign implosions in Ohio history (though Coleman eventually dropped out), so we are risking quite a bit in this bet. Tongue

Though I don't really consider it a risk, that's how confident I am. I'm already looking forward to CrabCake and Jerry's Planet Hillary sigs. Wink
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2015, 01:14:26 AM »

Though I don't really consider it a risk, that's how confident I am. I'm already looking forward to CrabCake and Jerry's Planet Hillary sigs. Wink
Don't get cocky. Before you know it, #O'MalleyMania will be running wild on Hillary and you're going to have to cough up $200. Wink
moderatevoter
ModerateVAVoter

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2015, 02:45:53 AM »

No offense, LeBron, but I find these signature substitutions to be kind of lame. I think you should have to have a Kasich 2014 signature for at least a month, and maybe pull a Vox Populi and make your Avatar blue as well.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2015, 09:09:30 AM »

I mean if he switches again.

To GOP or Independent?
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2015, 11:36:47 AM »

Sure, I'll bite.

No, of course not. So are you surrendering your spot to CrabCake?

looks like it.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2015, 11:43:47 AM »

Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica