South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:42:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread.  (Read 3432 times)
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« on: April 15, 2015, 12:54:23 AM »

I've talked to a Senator about amending the Act so private insurers can still insure people who are willing to pay for their insurance. Whether or not he will introduce it, I have no idea, but I'm not entirely sure it's valid to amend a federal law on a regional level.

The current act does allow that, Governor Flo!

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

The federal law clearly states the establishment of health exchanges, where people can actually buy their insurance. Plus, it also states the responsibility of regions to administrate the exchanges. You don't have to override any federal law in order to act.
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 02:05:51 AM »

Well, anyone can comment here, and Yankee has given his commentary, just as you, Turks. That's why it says "Commentary Thread". And even when Governor Flo has very widely praised by his work, not everything is to be praised. And everything is to be mentioned. Like always with anything. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies