South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:00:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread.  (Read 3431 times)
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« on: April 15, 2015, 01:50:01 AM »

What a vicious right-wing smear campaign (under the guise of "commentary", of course) going against the great Governor Flo.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 01:59:57 AM »
« Edited: April 15, 2015, 02:09:41 AM by Pacific Speaker Türkisblau »

What a vicious right-wing smear campaign (under the guise of "commentary", of course) going against the great Governor Flo.

So the Governor has phoned an assist from the Pacific region. Nice. Tongue

Its pretty sad when your only response to cold hard facts is to cry and whine about smears. The only smears going on here were the ones earlier launched against Deaprez for daring to raise lapses in the Governor's unquestionable record. I thought we got rid of the Emperorship, but now it seems the Governor is beyond question. Tongue

You can't call paragraphs upon paragraphs of passive aggressive right-wing nonsense "commentary". Call it what it is, a smear. From every person I've talked to in the Pacific, even those ideologically opposed such as Maxwell I've only gotten glowing reviews.

And no, he did not "phone in an assist". I saw this thread and decided to comment as this is rather low. I can't wait for Mr. Didn't Know He Was Defeated For Reelection (aka Deadprez) to be an amazingly active and responsive governor, oh and outrank Flo in that regard as well!

Really though, please, I'm sure that your repeated attempts to slander the good Governor are shining through to the people of the South as what they are: desperate attempts by the failed Federalists of the South to return to power.
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 02:00:21 AM »
« Edited: April 16, 2015, 02:06:28 AM by Pacific Speaker Türkisblau »

Well, this certainly looks active. I'll add this to my required reading for later!

It's a couple pages of Yankee nitpicking on Flo's record to make his own (failed) party's joke candidate seem better by comparison, this is all under the guise of "commentary" and "getting all sides of the issue." Of course Yankee condescendingly makes the usual tired and repeated references to past events as he thinks that being around longer makes him automatically correct.

Really, if I were you, I wouldn't bother with it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies