South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:46:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: South Gubernatorial Debate Commentary Thread.  (Read 3429 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: April 15, 2015, 10:41:00 AM »

I could have done more as SoIA to push for action from the regions as well. I decided to prioritize the Pacific Stimulus and other initiatives because, frankly, they were easier to decode. I thought it would be better to line the regions up behind simpler tasks first... and it mostly worked. Once I saw that the model was good, the plan was to try and get something done with the health care exchanges. Unfortunately, right when I was ready to transition to more complex issues, the administration started falling apart and it became an embarrassment to serve. Maybe the health care exchanges were a victim of me not staying in, but I don't regret leaving.

The point is, though, no one actually cares about the response to the health care reform. It was without a doubt an enormous accomplishment, but it's also a little difficult for people to get behind because it takes serious effort to actually understand and figure out. Inaction is a shortfall on the part of many of us here, but I don't think it's worth crucifying anyone over. How many people PMed Flo to urge him to do something about this issue?
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 08:07:00 PM »

This is not a game of Dungeons and Dragons, Windjammer. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies