Inappropriate content on the forum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:16:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Inappropriate content on the forum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Inappropriate content on the forum  (Read 5044 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 17, 2015, 12:35:43 AM »

Dave has complained about this sort of thing in the past, yes.  (Remember that he summarily deleted the "hot girls" and "hot guys" threads.)

However, whenever either myself or another mod has asked him for more specific guidance about where to draw the line, he hasn't answered us.  So it's pretty much been up to the discretion of the FC and OT mods to come up with their own standards (since those two boards are where most of the questionable stuff is posted).
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 01:37:29 AM »

Those kinds of threads will be all over the place with Update gone. Get ready for the deluge.

Yep. The great stabilizer is gone, so anything can happen now.

Remember when people were complaining about Update taking up too much space in the FC board? At least those threads were about real issues. People have no idea how awful this board is going to become post-Update.

[Update Executive Producer Eraserhead is led out into the courtyard by Atlas forum moderators, where he will soon be burned at the stake.]

Dave: Eraserhead, you have been called the King of Forum Community.  The Atlas forum only has one king.  Bend the knee.  I promise you mercy.

Kneel and live.

thanks,
Dave

Eraserhead: This was my home for many years.  I wish you good fortune, in the flame wars to come.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies