Inappropriate content on the forum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:01:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Inappropriate content on the forum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Inappropriate content on the forum  (Read 5050 times)
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 19, 2015, 08:34:27 AM »

Yes, Snowguy, my observation that this forum could do with fewer teenage boys analyzing the women with whom they would have sex is in fact evidence of my deep-seated homophobia.
I was referring to "homosexuals trawling for sex".  Is that supposed to be evidence of your acceptance of gays?

If you insist on 'decency', then you should start by using decent terms and decent, truthful assessments of your fellow LGBTQIA posters.

Kthx

A few things:

1) What what would you call PAPOY incidents like the infamous...modifications...retromike made to that picture of Lebron?  If you'd prefer that Xahar use a nicer term than "trawling for sex," okay.  But if so, then you're really arguing semantics instead of addressing the actual issue he was raising.

2) I'm pretty sure Xahar didn't say anything that could reasonably be called homophobic in the OP.

3) What does "QIA" stand for?

4) It is the internet.  If straight or LGBT people want to do this sort of stuff, there are more places than any of us could imagine that'll be happy to accommodate them regardless of their sexual orientation.  However, this forum is not and should not be one of those places.  It is a politics/elections forum and if that seems pointless to anyone, there are plenty of other forums out there they can post on instead.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies