Inappropriate content on the forum (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:26:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Inappropriate content on the forum (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Inappropriate content on the forum  (Read 4984 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: April 17, 2015, 08:27:42 AM »

HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 11:28:10 AM »

Seriously, I am no prude but to be blunt I don't log on to Atlas forum to satisfy either my sexual needs or my "needs" to talk about sexual issues. Why do so many of you feel the need to use this forum to ogle at hot women together? Do it on your own on google or gather your friends in the basement if you enjoy masturbation as a collective enterprise (apparently lots of you do :/ )

We DID get rid of the Hot Wymynz thread in Off-Topic.

I dunno, Gustaf.  Probably for the same reason that a group of dudes hanging out tends to spend some of that time talking about vaginas.  It's inate.  No need for anyone to get pissy about it.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 11:52:02 AM »

Seriously, I am no prude but to be blunt I don't log on to Atlas forum to satisfy either my sexual needs or my "needs" to talk about sexual issues. Why do so many of you feel the need to use this forum to ogle at hot women together? Do it on your own on google or gather your friends in the basement if you enjoy masturbation as a collective enterprise (apparently lots of you do :/ )

We DID get rid of the Hot Wymynz thread in Off-Topic.

I dunno, Gustaf.  Probably for the same reason that a group of dudes hanging out tends to spend some of that time talking about vaginas.  It's inate.  No need for anyone to get pissy about it.

Me and my male friends don't usually "talk about vaginas" when we hang out. I honestly don't quite get the appeal of the type of conversation some of you seem dying to have.

But, again, I don't mind other people doing that. But this isn't your buddy's basement either. So maybe take it elsewhere?

This forum is closest you can get to your buddy's basement on the web, Staf. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 12:01:53 PM »

Just make the Off Topic and Forum Community sub-forums private to anyone who hasn't registered an account. Problem solved.

No no no.  That's too simple.  Can't leave the Prude Brood with nothing to bitch about.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies