The AD Madlibs Game: Week 1
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:23:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The AD Madlibs Game: Week 1
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The AD Madlibs Game: Week 1  (Read 914 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 17, 2015, 09:25:44 AM »
« edited: April 17, 2015, 10:11:43 AM by Monarch »

From King, Emmy-nominated Guest Star of Update, comes a new game show concept for Forum Community.  Each week we take one post from AggregateDemand and turn it into a zany madlib! Whoever rolls the best list each week wins 100,000 Atlas bucks, donated to the Fantasy Elections SuperPAC of your choosing.

http://www.matthewkloster.com/rsg/

Now that <j> season has concluded, and I have more time to reflect on the <n> generated by my <n>, the <j> rate can only be construed as the silver lining in a dark cloud.

This "achievement" has been <v-ed> by taking the <j> class to the <n> and by threatening them with further <j> drubbing, if they refuse to comply. The <j> mandate is a diabolical new form of <j> <n> and <j> <n>. People have lost the <j> benefit of their dependents, which is a clear violation of ability to <v>, but no one seems bothered with the rights of <n-s>.

Proponents <v-ed> by claiming that, for every bad, <j> person who is horsewhipped by the <n>, a good person enjoys a better quality of <n> with subsidized <n>. Compliance by everyone makes the <n> a better place.

In reality, this is a blatant disregards for the <j> rights of American citizens, and the malevolence of this administration is compounded by its decision not to "spread the <n> around", but to hammer down dissent with onerous <n>.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 09:38:28 AM »

Now that [goofy] season has concluded, and I have more time to reflect on the [smoke] generated by my [sink], the [thin] rate can only be construed as the silver lining in a dark cloud.

This "achievement" has been [use]-ed by taking the [earsplitting] class to the [planes] and by threatening them with further [psychotic] drubbing, if they refuse to comply. The [wacky] mandate is a diabolical new form of [fixed] [children] and [damaging] [bridges]. People have lost the [minor] benefit of their dependents, which is a clear violation of ability to [whistle], but no one seems bothered with the rights of [ants].

Proponents [sigh] by claiming that, for every bad [thin] person who is horsewhipped by the [egg], a good person enjoys a better quality of [downtown] with subsidized [lumber]. Compliance by everyone makes the [sea] a better place.

In reality, this is a blatant disregards for the [imaginary] rights of American citizens, and the malevolence of this administration is compounded by its decision not to "spread the [science] around", but to hammer down dissent with onerous [women].
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 09:55:13 AM »

Now is as good a time as any to link to: http://www.matthewkloster.com/rsg/

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -10.00

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 10:03:34 AM »

I can get behind this.

Now that [pretty] season has concluded, and I have more time to reflect on the [permit] generated by my [brother], the [oceanic] rate can only be construed as the silver lining in a dark cloud.

This "achievement" has been [use]-ed by taking the [angry] class to the [religion] and by threatening them with further [squeamish] drubbing, if they refuse to comply. The [hollow] mandate is a diabolical new form of [clean] [duck] and [placid] [tongue]. People have lost the [romantic] benefit of their dependents, which is a clear violation of ability to [influence], but no one seems bothered with the rights of [look].

Proponents [curl] by claiming that, for every bad [intelligent] person who is horsewhipped by the [chin], a good person enjoys a better quality of [bead] with subsidized [apparatus]. Compliance by everyone makes the [juice] a better place.

In reality, this is a blatant disregards for the [female] rights of American citizens, and the malevolence of this administration is compounded by its decision not to "spread the [jam] around", but to hammer down dissent with onerous [planes].
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2015, 10:10:48 AM »

Thanks, Tik. That's much better.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 10:13:38 AM »

[quote author=Robert Stark]

Now that bulky season has concluded, and I have more time to reflect on the bag generated by my ring, the insecure rate can only be construed as the silver lining in a dark cloud.

This "achievement" has been burst into tears by taking the buttheaded class to the plumber and by threatening them with further smelly drubbing, if they refuse to comply. The insecure mandate is a diabolical new form of homoerotic Jew and slutty femur. People have lost the buttheaded benefit of their dependents, which is a clear violation of ability to gamble, but no one seems bothered with the rights of bazookas.

Proponents playa hated by claiming that, for every bad, bulky person who is horsewhipped by the janitor, a good person enjoys a better quality of stool with subsidized investment banker. Compliance by everyone makes the neck a better place.

In reality, this is a blatant disregards for the insecure rights of American citizens, and the malevolence of this administration is compounded by its decision not to "spread the ring around", but to hammer down dissent with onerous Jew.
Murica!
whyshouldigiveyoumyname?
Angola

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -10.00

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 10:22:19 AM »

So we should do a new one using that site? OK.

Now that buttheaded season has concluded, and I have more time to reflect on the candle generated by my pair of sunglasses, the homoerotic rate can only be construed as the silver lining in a dark cloud.

This "achievement" has been watched TV by taking the buttheaded class to the actor and by threatening them with further homoerotic drubbing, if they refuse to comply. The slutty mandate is a diabolical new form of insecure puppy and buttheaded trucker. People have lost the smelly benefit of their dependents, which is a clear violation of ability to breastfeed, but no one seems bothered with the rights of plumbers.

Proponents wrote by claiming that, for every bad, smelly person who is horsewhipped by the chainsaw, a good person enjoys a better quality of brick with subsidized pirate. Compliance by everyone makes the fingernail a better place.

In reality, this is a blatant disregards for the bulky rights of American citizens, and the malevolence of this administration is compounded by its decision not to "spread the trucker around", but to hammer down dissent with onerous janitor.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 10:28:02 AM »

Now that homoerotic season has concluded, and I have more time to reflect on the ring generated by my candle, the smelly rate can only be construed as the silver lining in a dark cloud.

This "achievement" has been watched TV by taking the Korean class to the fingernail and by threatening them with further homoerotic drubbing, if they refuse to comply. The bulky mandate is a diabolical new form of slutty neck and homoerotic house. People have lost the insecure benefit of their dependents, which is a clear violation of ability to smoke weed, but no one seems bothered with the rights of femurs.

Proponents playa hated by claiming that, for every bad, slutty person who is horsewhipped by the drug dealer, a good person enjoys a better quality of pipe with subsidized abortionist. Compliance by everyone makes the pipe a better place.

In reality, this is a blatant disregards for the buttheaded rights of American citizens, and the malevolence of this administration is compounded by its decision not to "spread the corporate board member around", but to hammer down dissent with onerous toilet.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2015, 10:37:22 AM »

A lot of buttheaded and Jew in this generator. Gets stale fast.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 10:49:53 AM »

The guy who wrote it is a long-time friend of mine who based it off of a script I wrote ages ago with much larger word banks. I'll see if I can cajole him into expanding the vocabulary.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2015, 05:01:32 PM »

Interesting, but needs more insults directed at <Atlas Member> suggesting that they are an ignorant <noun>.
rpryor03
Bahamas

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2015, 05:13:14 PM »

Now that buttheaded season has concluded, and I have more time to reflect on the prostitute generated by my bazooka, the slutty rate can only be construed as the silver lining in a dark cloud.

This "achievement" has been binge-drank by taking the Korean class to the brass knuckle and by threatening them with further insecure drubbing, if they refuse to comply. The Korean mandate is a diabolical new form of buttheaded ring and buttheaded cushion. People have lost the homoerotic benefit of their dependents, which is a clear violation of ability to gamble, but no one seems bothered with the rights of bottles.

Proponents wanked by claiming that, for every bad, buttheaded person who is horsewhipped by the puppy, a good person enjoys a better quality of ring with subsidized femur. Compliance by everyone makes the pitchfork a better place.

In reality, this is a blatant disregards for the slutty rights of American citizens, and the malevolence of this administration is compounded by its decision not to "spread the brick around", but to hammer down dissent with onerous table.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2015, 05:14:42 PM »

Yup, definitely too much buttheadedness there.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2015, 11:11:16 PM »

They also use "chainsaw" quite a bit. It gets boring after 5 minutes.
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2015, 11:57:55 PM »

Now that neurotic season has concluded, and I have more time to reflect on the cantaloupe generated by my liver, the rotund rate can only be construed as the silver lining in a dark cloud.

This "achievement" has been spanked by taking the gelatinous class to the bacon and by threatening them with further fuzzy drubbing, if they refuse to comply. The Jewish mandate is a diabolical new form of ticklish abortion and hereditary lice. People have lost the homicidal benefit of their dependents, which is a clear violation of ability to slobber, but no one seems bothered with the rights of mayonnaise.

Proponents flirted by claiming that, for every bad, orange person who is horsewhipped by the midget, a good person enjoys a better quality of donut with subsidized barracuda. Compliance by everyone makes the mold a better place.

In reality, this is a blatant disregards for the irrelevant rights of American citizens, and the malevolence of this administration is compounded by its decision not to "spread the lube around", but to hammer down dissent with onerous nacho.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 12:47:52 AM »

I'm actively getting my friend to update the vocabulary and he's aware of this thread, so if you have any suggestions for him feel free to say.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies