Hillary Clinton faces domestic abuse allegations (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:38:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton faces domestic abuse allegations (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton faces domestic abuse allegations  (Read 2991 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: April 19, 2015, 05:48:55 PM »

LOL

I think we may need a Hillary Clinton faux scandal megathread.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 06:26:24 PM »

LOL

Keeping this preserved in case this scandal ends up being real and ruining Hillary's candidacy, so we can laugh at IceSpear calling it a faux for all eternity.

It's fairly easy to tell if something is an actual scandal or not by asking these simple questions: What is the claim? Was the law broken? What is the source of the claim? What is the evidence for the claim?

As far as I can tell, there is no evidence whatsoever. Everything is hearsay from "anonymous sources." As for the source, it's almost always from tabloid gossip books. In case you didn't know, there's quite a large market for blatantly making stuff about the Clintons, selling a book about it, and getting a lot of cash out of the deal. Just see Ed Klein for proof of that.

In addition, I'm not really sure what your point was. If a scandal did emerge that sinks Hillary, it certainly won't be any of the jokes we've seen so far, so my post stands regardless.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 06:44:00 PM »

LOL

"Women can never hurt men--are you CRAZY?"  Just stop.  Clinton's not some Greek hero to be embellished, she's a person who carries as many flaws as the next guy.

When did you stop kidnapping children? The burden of proof is on you to prove you're not a kidnapper.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 08:17:25 PM »

LOL

"Women can never hurt men--are you CRAZY?"  Just stop.  Clinton's not some Greek hero to be embellished, she's a person who carries as many flaws as the next guy.

When did you stop kidnapping children? The burden of proof is on you to prove you're not a kidnapper.

Try harder with your tu quoque allegations.

What do you mean? "Some say" Hillary Clinton abused Bill Clinton. "Some say" you abduct children. I don't see the problem here. Wink

But seriously, the burden of proof falls on the accuser. And neither you nor the jokers who write these tabloid books to make a quick buck have any. So give it up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies