Fellow Greens, who do republicans and democrats hate polar bears so much??
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:38:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Economics (Moderator: Torie)
  Fellow Greens, who do republicans and democrats hate polar bears so much??
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fellow Greens, who do republicans and democrats hate polar bears so much??  (Read 10392 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 19, 2015, 07:08:35 PM »

It just doesn't make sense.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 07:26:59 PM »

Polar bears would tear the economy to shreds!! Your fringe ideology is nonsense. Intuitively, sure it makes sense to save a dying creature, but if you artificially prop the species up, their massive numbers will slaughter us all.

The rate of population decline is stable. Why mess with it when you might cause some insignificant inflation?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 09:33:17 PM »

http://www.canadiangeographic.ca/magazine/dec12/polar_bears.asp

Polar bear populations explode during warmer times.  Their main prey, the ringed seal, does well when a lack of summer sea ice allows more to survive prowling Eisbärs.  When the ringed seal must return to breed, the polar bear waits to devour its child.  More moms equals more seals staying in one place in the ice.

When is ringed seal breeding?  Late spring when the ice is thickest.

Course if too many ringed seals eat too many fishes then their population stabilizes...but overall all populations increase as things heat up until there is no ice in spring...unlikely.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 09:35:10 PM »

The symbol of the green religion:  a white bear coming down from above to eat you.  That's creepy.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 11:23:32 PM »
« Edited: April 19, 2015, 11:27:08 PM by ag »

Polar bears are closet corporatists, and they aint even know it.
ingemann
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 08:35:29 AM »

It's because they want the polar bears to emigrate to American metropolises, where they can eat all the Democratic voters.
traininthedistance
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 05:48:08 PM »

#NotAllDemocrats
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 06:56:26 AM »

It makes sense if our religious symbol is a polar bear eating 'em all: that's called self-defense. It doesn't make sense if polar bears are closet corporatists, unless GOPers and democrats haven't noticed. For Mother Earth's sake, I'm pretty confused LOL.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 03:26:56 PM »

It makes sense if our religious symbol is a polar bear eating 'em all: that's called self-defense. It doesn't make sense if polar bears are closet corporatists, unless GOPers and democrats haven't noticed. For Mother Earth's sake, I'm pretty confused LOL.
Ummmm...eating somebody is never self defense. 

In fact, polar bears are destructive top predators that constantly seek imbalance by eating anything they can get... Apparently out of self defense cuz the air is 1.5° warmer now!

You just want to put a man eating snarling abomination ahead of a bear eating snarling abomination.  Cuz you think if you do so...the bear will eat your enemies and stop with you.  Ha!

Watch the gree(n)t whore and abomination of a religion take over.  The scientists will be thrown aside as proof is no longer necessary.  Joe Republic will be sacrificed on the altar for mocking earth day!  HE WILL CARE ABOUT SANDY ANAL DISCHARGE FLOWING OVER THE CONTINENTAL SHELF NEAR LOUISIANA OR ELSE.

Notice how the extra green greens all live in big cities?  Where they have no connection with nature except when they soak in Grist.com?

You people would have no idea how to actually care for an abandoned bird chick or manage your land for biodiversity and wildlife.  You just want to sic your hungry bears on people for not being part of your made up 97% (not to worry...those 3% are being purged from the system)

You're green all right.  The barfing, sick kind.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 03:33:48 PM »

This is a better mascot for Greenchism

See that sickly green pall?  That never means anything good.  Baseball sized hail...microbursts that come down straight down out of the sky and will spin your wind vane 130mph...though the greenest clouds usually portend large tornadoes.  Rain wrapped tornadoes that you can't see coming.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 07:33:32 PM »

Ummmm...eating somebody is never self defense. 

In fact, polar bears are destructive top predators that constantly seek imbalance by eating anything they can get... Apparently out of self defense cuz the air is 1.5° warmer now!

You just want to put a man eating snarling abomination ahead of a bear eating snarling abomination.  Cuz you think if you do so...the bear will eat your enemies and stop with you.  Ha!

Quite true, quite true. Those Mother Earth's creatures (humans and bears) are snarling abominations. It's only that the polar creatures are cooler LOL.

Watch the gree(n)t whore and abomination of a religion take over.  The scientists will be thrown aside as proof is no longer necessary.  Joe Republic will be sacrificed on the altar for mocking earth day!  HE WILL CARE ABOUT SANDY ANAL DISCHARGE FLOWING OVER THE CONTINENTAL SHELF NEAR LOUISIANA OR ELSE.

Mother Earth prescribes a full set of penitence and corporal punishment in cases like this, because disrespect to Her is a very serious offence.

However let's leave Joe Republic alone, because he's a nice guy in the bottom of his heart. Let's focus on the sort of punishment bear haters deserve.

Mother Earth rules that Snowguy is guilty of hate speech and is liable for a term of no less than 48 hours of continued viewing of animal films. More precisely, Snowguy is sentenced to watch the BBC documentary entitled The Polar Bear, Beautiful Wildlife in auto-reverse function for said period of time, plus a set of tornadoes films yet to determine because those natural hazards are cool too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bagd4R5NzWE
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 11:18:56 PM »
« Edited: April 23, 2015, 11:32:59 PM by Snowguy716 »

Now mother earth is doling out judgments from her Roman Japanese (Got any German in ya?) sentinel.

Obviously mother earth doesn't know my heart in this trial you've begun. Or rather, you don't Andi.

Andi Velasco I just communed with mother earth in the form of a delicious weed.  Do you know what she said to tell you?  Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
Velasco
andi
Junior Chimp
Western Sahara

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 02:29:48 AM »
« Edited: April 24, 2015, 02:34:36 AM by Velasco »

You didn't get the joke, did you? I was simply mocking (softly, I believe) your claims on the "green religion". If such thing exists, for sure Mother Earth (also known as Gaia and Pacha Mama, among other names) must be the divinity we, the true believers, worship. Given that you seemed to imply that all the followers of the "green religion" are unrepentant zealots, I pushed the joke forward with that mention to "penitence and corporal punishment" in imitation of the Spanish Inquisition. Finally, I brought you to trial before the Supreme Ruler, the Eye that Sees All. I could have been more rude and straightforward but I prefer making jokes, hence I'm glad my words didn't hurt you. "Roman Japanese" sounds cool, btw.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 02:48:43 AM »

How about Nihon-Romanji.

I pushed it too, arguing my case to mother earth in this bizarro trial we apparently had Tongue
AutumnLeaf
Rookie
Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas)

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2015, 10:40:58 PM »

poor polar bears...their home is dissapearing...thank you for that, capitalism... we don`t need your seas of green paper.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies