I'm going to Subway, do you want anything? My shout.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:37:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  I'm going to Subway, do you want anything? My shout.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I'm going to Subway, do you want anything? My shout.  (Read 1129 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 24, 2015, 08:16:44 AM »

I'm going to have what is known as a "pizza" sub on what is called "Italian herbs and cheese" bread. I will put "mozzarella" cheese and "marinara" sauce on it, and have it toasted. Plus lettuce, tomato, capsicum, jalepeno peppers, and ranch dressing. No salt and pepper, thank you.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 09:46:24 AM »

Tuna on whole wheat.  Lots of mayonnaise.  Mayonnaise on both sides, in fact.  Make sure that they put it on before anything else.  They'll look at you funny but they'll do it.  Provolone immediately on top of the mayonnaise, then tuna.  Lightly toasted.  Make sure you say lightly.  Then, jalapeņos, pepperoncinos, onion, tomato, lettuce, and more jalapeņos.  Make sure they put lots of jalapeņos.  Then have them put a long, fat squirt of dark mustard along the length of it, and some vinegar and oil.  Then, copious ground black pepper.  Just the sandwich.  No chips or drink.  
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 10:28:36 AM »

Tuna on whole wheat.  Lots of mayonnaise.  Mayonnaise on both sides, in fact.  Make sure that they put it on before anything else.  They'll look at you funny but they'll do it.  Provolone immediately on top of the mayonnaise, then tuna.  Lightly toasted.  Make sure you say lightly.  Then, jalapeņos, pepperoncinos, onion, tomato, lettuce, and more jalapeņos.  Make sure they put lots of jalapeņos.  Then have them put a long, fat squirt of dark mustard along the length of it, and some vinegar and oil.  Then, copious ground black pepper.  Just the sandwich.  No chips or drink.  

No irregularity problems for you, I see.  Wink
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 10:51:04 AM »

Roast beef from Jimmy John's.
Kushahontas
floating_to_sea
Kenya

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 09:18:23 PM »

Yeah, if there's not a Jimmy Johns where I can get that #5 Vito with lots of peppers then my Subway order is usually Buffalo Chicken on Flatbread with Provolone, banana peppers, olives, tomatoes, Jalapenos, and Chipotle SW sauce.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 09:36:53 PM »

Hm, a new Update spin-off sponsored by Subway? I'll keep my eyes on this, it looks promising.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2015, 12:23:34 AM »

They'll look at you funny but they'll do it.

If there's one thing you can't fault Subway for doing, it's not following orders no matter how specific. My partner usually gets teryaki chicken with mayonnaise and sweet onion sauce and always exactly three slices of pickle (slices of pickles?) That way each bite is a guessing game. When will the pickles surface? As it turns out, surprise pickles taste better than expectant pickles.

Yeah, if there's not a Jimmy Johns where I can get that #5 Vito with lots of peppers then my Subway order is usually Buffalo Chicken on Flatbread with Provolone, banana peppers, olives, tomatoes, Jalapenos, and Chipotle SW sauce.

Oh my, that sounds delicious (sans olives). And thank you for reminding me of banana peppers. I had forgotten briefly how much I miss them on sandwiches and pizzas. You just can't find them here. Well, you can, if you really look, but they sure as hell aren't available as a topping anywhere.
badgate
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2015, 01:14:35 AM »

I tried the turkey italiano melt, it was aight
free my dawg
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2015, 03:55:04 AM »

D'Angelo's is better (normal Masshole)
DKrol
dkrolga
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2015, 07:48:49 AM »

Never has anything more true been said.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2015, 09:17:55 AM »

Well, I just checked, and there isn't a D'Whateverthehell around, so maybe you could just describe your sandwiches like decent human beings.
Simfan34
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 4.17

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2015, 10:45:57 AM »

Flatbread, roast beef, emmental, onions, lettuce, green peppers, drizzle of mayo, and, uh, some things that elude me. Salt and pepper, kettle chips, and a good cold fresh iced tea. Sweetened of course.
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 11:08:55 AM »

DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2015, 03:32:50 PM »

Haven't been there in a while, but Veggie Delight on honey oat with provolone, add olives, lightly toasted. I'll use my own red wine vinegar/olive oil, so nothing on it.

Good Lord, if I ate that thing Angus ordered, I'd have to call off the next morning. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies