CNN/ORC National Poll: Clinton dominates, Bush leads GOP
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:52:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  CNN/ORC National Poll: Clinton dominates, Bush leads GOP
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CNN/ORC National Poll: Clinton dominates, Bush leads GOP  (Read 1733 times)
Gallium
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 20, 2015, 07:14:46 AM »

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/04/20/cnnorc2016poll04202015.pdf

Clinton 69%
Biden 11%
Sanders 5%
Webb 3%
Chafee 1%
O’Malley 1%

Bush 17%
Walker 12%
Paul 11%
Rubio 11%
Huckabee 9%
Cruz 7%
Carson 4%
Christie 4%
Perry 3%
Santorum 3%
Jindal 2%
Kasich 2%
Fiorina 2%
Graham 2%
Gallium
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 07:35:03 AM »

The number of Democrats who are enthusiastic about Clinton's candidacy is up sharply post-announcement from 41% to 58% (with a big gender divide: 65% of Democratic women are enthusiastic compared to 49% of Democratic men).

26% are enthisastic about Biden, 11% Sanders, 7% Webb, 6% O'Malley, 2% Chafee
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 08:50:51 AM »

It's over. Everyone go home.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 08:51:55 AM »

I am home…
retromike22
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 02:03:53 PM »

#Chafeementum!
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 02:06:21 PM »

No Warren? Massive margins for Clinton? Say it ain't so!
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 02:41:20 PM »

Finally no Warren. And dat Rubio surge.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2015, 03:12:43 PM »

IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2015, 03:17:36 PM »

The number of Democrats who are enthusiastic about Clinton's candidacy is up sharply post-announcement from 41% to 58% (with a big gender divide: 65% of Democratic women are enthusiastic compared to 49% of Democratic men).

Impossible. Everyone knows Hillary supporters only support her grudgingly because she seems inevitable. Nobody actually likes her or is enthusiastic for her. Wink
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2015, 05:41:43 PM »

Impossible. Everyone knows Hillary supporters only support her grudgingly because she seems inevitable. Nobody actually likes her or is enthusiastic for her. Wink
Even I have to admit this atlas movement of supporting Chafee was really dumb. Back to drafting Biden and Warren, I guess.
An American Tail: Fubart Goes West
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2015, 08:07:15 PM »

Even I have to admit this atlas movement of supporting Chafee was really dumb. Back to drafting Biden and Warren, I guess.

I really disagree with you on Chafee. As a former Republican, he clearly has crossover appeal. His anti-war stances will help shore up the left who might be wary of Hillary's war mongering past. As the race goes on, I'm sure that his support will skyrocket by at least 100%. He's pro-environment and is anti-surveillance state. That will build a winning coalition based on "Fresh Ideas for America."

On paper, he actually sounds decent (see above and his experience as governor and senator). Unfortunately, he doesn't have much of a personality and doesn't seem to do interviews very well. Plus there's the 70% gorilla in the room. I still maintain my (ironic) support for my man Linc.
Attorney General, LGC Speaker, and Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2015, 08:15:54 PM »

I really disagree with you on Chafee. As a former Republican, he clearly has crossover appeal. His anti-war stances will help shore up the left who might be wary of Hillary's war mongering past. As the race goes on, I'm sure that his support will skyrocket by at least 100%. He's pro-environment and is anti-surveillance state. That will build a winning coalition based on "Fresh Ideas for America."

On paper, he actually sounds decent (see above and his experience as governor and senator). Unfortunately, he doesn't have much of a personality and doesn't seem to do interviews very well. Plus there's the 70% gorilla in the room. I still maintain my (ironic) support for my man Linc.

LOLOLOL
An American Tail: Fubart Goes West
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2015, 08:34:04 PM »

LOLOLOL

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all night (I should fix that).

Going on to the poll itself, it's nice to see one without Warren. I wonder how many (former) Warren supporters will jump ship from Hillary in favor of Sanders as the invisible primary continues.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies