Which group of posters is more insufferable? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:40:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which group of posters is more insufferable? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: HAR HAR OPEBEO
People who complain about oakvale/Xahar/Gully

Oakvale/Xahar/Gully

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 83

Author Topic: Which group of posters is more insufferable?  (Read 2230 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: April 21, 2015, 01:11:43 PM »

I'm so glad the sh**t spiral continues!  Now the wannabe master class advocate condemns everyone...including himself by complaining about the complaining about the complaining!

Bitching marxism is finally here!

Keep the dividing and animosity going!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 01:43:25 PM »

Write-in - Gully and oakvale.  I still like that lil sh**t kid, Xahar.
^^^^^^^
There's no reason at all to include Xaxar. He's a perfectly pleasant person. I would substitute Al instead for the Triumverate of Patronizing Know It Alls.
Oakvale isnt a patronizing know it all by any means and probably takes exception to that label.  He just wants to lead your dumb ass from behind right over the edge of Stupidity Cliff (not you in particular Memphis but also Probably you in particular).

Gully is very decent to talk to if you happen to agree.

Al?  Patronizing knowitallness is the least of your worries with Al.  He is the forum kitty cat who will kill any verminous behavior with one swipe of his maw.  But behind the hissing and occasional clawing...

Get on his level and he's a forum great.  Just like Grumps or BaconKing or Clarence.  He'll talk about almost anything with confidence because his hippocampus is probably the size of a grapefruit.

Xahar?  He made a stupid thread.  I have made like a bajillion.  He's just the guy that didn't want to be sober at the after prom party watching all his friends make out with their dates when we could discuss the 2300 page book he just read on tax loopholes.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 02:01:01 PM »

I'm so glad the sh**t spiral continues!  Now the wannabe master class advocate condemns everyone...including himself by complaining about the complaining about the complaining!

Bitching marxism is finally here!

Keep the dividing and animosity going!

Seek help
Oh come on TNF...none of this is half as serious as we pretend it to be.  This is how Atlas has a collective hissy fit.  If I weren't so lazy I could analyze the forum community and Atlas boards and find a semi regular pattern.  Then I could predict the next one.

Morden probably already knows the appointed time of the next one.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 09:20:01 PM »

It's funny how insufferable BRTD thinks I am despite how much I put up with him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies