Ron Johnson: Students Graduating Late because "College is Fun" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:42:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Ron Johnson: Students Graduating Late because "College is Fun" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ron Johnson: Students Graduating Late because "College is Fun"  (Read 2100 times)
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« on: April 23, 2015, 04:04:49 PM »

Johnson is playing a risky game, but I can see his plan. He has very little interest in attracting crossover votes - I doubt we'll see many Clinton-Johnson ballots - but will throw himself completely with the GOP ticket with red meat for the base, and hopes that he can be dragged by Walker (or whoever'is coattails)

Is that study true? Does it really take five to six years to complete a four year degree?

Yeah, I think it is.  Part of it is people aren't taking a full course load but are working instead.  Another is that some degrees have cumbersome requirements and so it's hard to get into and schedule the classes you need to complete them.  Other reasons too, college being fun just one of them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies