Hillary Clinton to fulfill the Atlas Forum's dreams with 50 state strategy. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:15:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary Clinton to fulfill the Atlas Forum's dreams with 50 state strategy. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to fulfill the Atlas Forum's dreams with 50 state strategy.  (Read 6799 times)
WVdemocrat
DimpledChad
United States

« on: April 23, 2015, 08:53:10 AM »

This is great news! I was seriously concerned she would just focus on swing states, like Obama did in 2012 (which is why he won by a smaller margin than in 2008). Ideally, she'll force her GOP rival to spend money where they normally wouldn't, and she'll keep them out of Wisconsin and Nevada and other states on the fringe of competitiveness.

I know this doesn't mean she's targeting every single state, but I'm sure she'll want to expand the map and not limit herself to a 2012 repeat. If I were her, I'd try to expand into Georgia, Missouri, Arizona, North Carolina, Arkansas, and Indiana. It's a bit of a pipe dream to see her expand the map that much, but she shouldn't just not try. Okay, Arkansas is probably lost. And Indiana was probably a one-time thing. The rest are feasible though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies