Atlas Campaign 2032 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:55:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs?
  Alternative Elections (Moderator: Dereich)
  Atlas Campaign 2032 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas Campaign 2032  (Read 63085 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: May 09, 2005, 12:14:36 PM »

I normally wouldn't whine, but a metion would be nice.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 11:06:29 AM »

Yup.  Imy last communications with him, he expressed that he had decided to vote for Bush, though he was a Democrat.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 12:50:36 PM »

Don't you think we have enough candidates?  This is an extremely long list.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 03:18:28 PM »

Don't you think we have enough candidates?  This is an extremely long list.

Perhaps reading the opening line of the first post in this thread will explain why it is so long.

Perhaps  Smiley
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2005, 01:38:57 PM »

Acctually, J.J. and New Feddy are far older than even Dave.  I think J.J. is 44 or so and New Feddy is in his late 50's.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 02:34:25 PM »

I have a feeling that either myself or Ford are going to knock the other out here, soon.  We basically are sharing the same base, so it is only a question of who gets more money.  Ford is from California, so I am immediatly placed at a disadvantage.  Sad
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2005, 11:29:17 PM »

I have a feeling that either myself or Ford are going to knock the other out here, soon.  We basically are sharing the same base, so it is only a question of who gets more money.  Ford is from California, so I am immediatly placed at a disadvantage.  Sad
but Ford is a republican from California, so he may not have as much of an edge as it seems. Smiley

I can assure you that the loyal core of Republicans in California is probably twice as large and five times as wealthy as the Repulbican core in PA.  True, the Republicans only get 45% in Cali, in a good year, and Bush polled 49% in PA, but more Republicans voted in Cali than all the people who voted for either candidate in PA.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2005, 01:21:36 PM »

Personally, what I would acctually do at this point is focus all my energies on the Midwestern (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota) and Northeastern (PA, Up-state New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Connecticut, Maine) states.  Also, I would campaign heavily in West Virginia and Arkansas and seek out Don's endorsement to win in Tennessee.  I would also take a shot at a few votes in southern Utah, Oklahoma, Kansas and Texas.

P.S. I'm suprised I did so poorly in Missouri.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2006, 10:35:21 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2006, 10:44:37 PM by Supersoulty »

Wow... I just got tied into a sack and thrown into the Mississippi... there is no other way to describe it.

Apparently, I lack appeal in all but three Southern States.  My campaign is quite stuned by this.  I mean, I love grits.  I eat them four times a week in the summer.  And, I eat them with Vermont Maple Syrup... so, as you can see, I am the only candidate who can bridge the divide.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 05:55:49 PM »

I will Drop out of this race... and give all my 55 delegates to Pbrunsel... if that is what you want to do.

I need them more than he does.  Sad
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies