Rand Paul skips hearing on State Department funding to blast Hillary on Benghazi (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:19:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Rand Paul skips hearing on State Department funding to blast Hillary on Benghazi (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Rand Paul skips hearing on State Department funding to blast Hillary on Benghazi  (Read 981 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 23, 2015, 12:44:10 PM »

Our State Department is a joke anyways

Congress is a bigger joke, might as well just not show up to anything if that's the statement to be made.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 10:48:27 AM »

Why should Paul be present? We all know he is going to vote against more funds anyway. Try harder.

You're missing the irony.  He wanted the State Department to have more security, but he wants to lower the State Department's budget which is what provides said security.  

And, again, Rand Paul is a clown because he buys into the Benghazi conspiracy theory.  Obama was an anti-war Senator once too, but he didn't accuse Bush of being involved in 9/11.  
Terrible analogy and you know it.

You're right. It's an insult to 9/11 Truthers.

At least with the 9/11 conspiracy I can coherently state what the theory is: the government staged the hijackings of the planes and controlled demolished the buildings to create a national security emergency for the purpose of allowing them to escalate the government's power of policing and funding for the military industrial complex. It's insane, but I understand what it is.

Almost three years in and I still have no idea what the gripes with Benghazi are; it just seems to be a bunch of chirping of "what happened? we don't know!"
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 12:35:52 PM »

But what is the Benghazi scandal? That's what makes it worse.

I know what the 9/11 Truth scandal is.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies