Opinion of 'Safe Space' policies (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:46:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of 'Safe Space' policies (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-space
Freedom Policies

Horrible Policies

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 38

Author Topic: Opinion of 'Safe Space' policies  (Read 1486 times)
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« on: April 23, 2015, 11:17:08 AM »

^pretty much the only reaction. It's basically the equivalent of forcing kids to call everyone in their class "friend," a horrible practice many schools in this once great country are participating in.
These are for adult college students, not kids.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 07:30:14 PM »

^These aren't just for rape victims, they're for anyone who hears something that offends their "deeply held beliefs." The equivalent would be a conservative reading the posting history of you two and then retreating to a nursery room in fetal position so he could "recover."

In fact, it's pretty funny that you sarcastically mock people whoa re against this stuff, when the reason these things exist is because people can't handle their beliefs being attacked or criticized.
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 07:41:05 PM »

i see deus "hey you should take dating advice from actual literal rapists" naturae has chimed in
Even assuming that having sex with a drunk woman is equivalent to rape and I am in fact a supporter of rapists, that's irrelevant to the validity of my statements in this thread and is nothing more than an ad hominem.

Just because my posts offend you is no excuse to employ logical fallacies. However, feel free to curl up like a baby and do some coloring.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies