Countdown to Civil War!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:39:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Countdown to Civil War!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Countdown to Civil War!  (Read 1254 times)
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 30, 2005, 08:32:52 PM »

I will be drafting a resolution for an oridinance to all southern states.

I commend this decision of the Supreme Court.

Why? It's a one sided tyrannical judgement. They didn't even ask me to defend myself or my actions. I see how justice here works. These judges are acting like tyrants and should be impeached or 'removed' from the bench.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 08:34:08 PM »

Now States is just lying.  I gave him every opportunity to defend himself.  I think he didnt bother because

A)  He knew he was wrong

B)  He wanted to be able to say "I wasn't able to defend myself."
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 09:43:30 PM »

I urge Virginians to be on guard and fight for them to join the Southeast Region.  The Dixie must band together.  No doubt the North will try to put it under martial law soon.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2005, 09:45:23 PM »

I urge Virginians to be on guard and fight for them to join the Southeast Region.  The Dixie must band together.  No doubt the North will try to put it under martial law soon.

Comments like this isn't improving the situation, you know.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2005, 09:47:26 PM »

If he continues to make such comments, perhaps the Senate should take action.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2005, 09:48:24 PM »

BRTD's already got communist guerilla fighters rampaging the state and sacking towns.  The Union isn't protecting the southeast from the communist insurgents.  Will we have to raise the millitia and fight it off for ourselves?  
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2005, 09:49:31 PM »

BRTD's already got communist guerilla fighters rampaging the state and sacking towns.  The Union isn't protecting the southeast from the communist insurgents.  Will we have to raise the millitia and fight it off for ourselves?  

Yea....those don't actually exist....
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2005, 09:50:36 PM »

You come to the southeast and see the burnt homes and tell me they don't exist.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2005, 09:52:22 PM »

Ok....they don't exist. Wink
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2005, 09:52:28 PM »

The Southeast: They have no righ to their actions. We must use all means to prevent them. If neccesary I will mobilize far leftist paramilitary groups against them, which will help with my little, uh, "fetish".

He hasn't since then given an order to mobilize.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2005, 09:54:08 PM »

Even though it is incredibly stupid to say that a law that a constitutional amendment struck down is now constitutional again just because of ambiguous wording that, if taken to the extent the court wants it to be taken, would make the repeal of laws null and void, this idea is also stupid.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2005, 09:55:14 PM »

The Southeast: They have no righ to their actions. We must use all means to prevent them. If neccesary I will mobilize far leftist paramilitary groups against them, which will help with my little, uh, "fetish".

Not to mention that it was obviously in jest. Roll Eyes
MHS2002

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 1.57

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2005, 09:57:21 PM »

I wholeheartedly reject any violent means by which Virginia will join the Southeast.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2005, 09:57:54 PM »

I haven't seen anything burning except the midnight oil at the governors mansion. And I mean thatliterally- they're using lanterns- since they're living in a century that hasn't harnessed electricity yet.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2005, 09:58:28 PM »

I wholeheartedly reject any violent means by which Virginia will join the Southeast.
Yes, I definitly wouldn't support any use of violence to "seize" the southeast against the will of the people.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2005, 09:58:53 PM »

Not to mention that it was obviously in jest. Roll Eyes
Oh, well it's hard to catch sarcasism by what someone wrote.

Sometimes, yes - but the mention of the word 'fetish' should have clued you in.

Besides, I also have to wonder if there are any far leftist paramilitary groups in Atlasia(or the U.S. for that matter) - most of the far leftists in this country I know of couldn't fight their way out of of paper bag much less attack a bunch of southern rednecks who're likely armed to the teeth like us. Wink
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2005, 07:59:12 AM »

I haven't seen anything burning except the midnight oil at the governors mansion. And I mean thatliterally- they're using lanterns- since they're living in a century that hasn't harnessed electricity yet.

*ZING*

Nice Wink.
Siege40

Political Matrix
E: -6.25, S: -4.26

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2005, 09:43:42 AM »

If there is a Civil War Alabama is staying out of it.

Siege
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies