vandals destroy michael brown memorial less than 24 hours after it is dedicated (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:09:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  vandals destroy michael brown memorial less than 24 hours after it is dedicated (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: vandals destroy michael brown memorial less than 24 hours after it is dedicated  (Read 4786 times)
CountryClassSF

« on: April 23, 2015, 11:48:45 PM »
« edited: April 23, 2015, 11:52:30 PM by CountryClassSF »

Attempted cop killers do not deserve a memorial. Vandals will be idiots, but I have no sympathy. Sorry.
CountryClassSF

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 12:04:41 AM »

Attempted cop killers do not deserve a memorial. Vandals will be idiots, but I have no sympathy. Sorry.

Your evidence?

The 3 forensic reports conducted by DOJ/Missouri/Independent investigator that backed up Ofc Wilson? Seriously? You're still in denial that this guy charged at the cop?
CountryClassSF

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 06:58:50 PM »

The 6'4'', 250 lb+ "kid" just robbed a store, was running from the cops, then reached into a cop's car to attack him and take his gun to shoot him in his own vehicle. I would have shot the little sh*t myself black, white, or otherwise. Wilson was protecting his castle and his own life per training and was justified in using force. - Reasoning, USN trained PO2, small, medium, heavy arms, police situation, and tactics training

The Democrats are wrong on this issue and only use it to stir things up. The majority of wrongful force cases are blown out of proportion due to media response, false reporting, and sensationalization, and the good part of them see legal action on the cops, e.g., http://nypost.com/2015/04/01/cop-that-berated-uber-driver-stripped-of-badge-and-gun/ http://www.wsj.com/articles/police-video-shows-deadly-shooting-of-black-suspect-in-tulsa-1428913303

You younger kids coming on the Internet and complaining about life or death, high pace situations from an armchair or beside a video game console is laughable and why the millennials really need to mature a bit more, I really hate my generation sometimes.

Amen brother!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies