Federal Reserve Reform Repeal Act (Final vote) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:51:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Federal Reserve Reform Repeal Act (Final vote) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Federal Reserve Reform Repeal Act (Final vote)  (Read 1623 times)
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« on: April 24, 2015, 10:07:12 AM »

I believed the bill to be reasonable when being debated, hence why I voted for this, and I see no reason to oppose it now.

Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 09:06:18 AM »

Yes, I don't really see reasons to undo this, I supported the reform then and I still support it now.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 11:56:40 AM »

Yes, Senator Hagrid summed up points against this act and for the reform perfectly. Let us reconsider the scenario, pre-reform and now:

Pre-Reform:
1. Person A (GM) sets circumstances -> 2. Person A (GM) creates policies to solve the problems created by himself just the minute before

Post-Reform:
2. Person A (GM) sets circumstances -> 2. Person B (SoIA) creates policies to answer them/solve problems/whatver

Frankly, I see no point whatsoever in the first version of the process outlined. It would be just like Hagrid said: playing with yourself.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 04:20:57 AM »

Final vote seems sensible, yes.
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 10:56:47 AM »

Nay
Cranberry
TheCranberry
YaBB God
Austria

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 06:48:47 AM »

As much as it offends my seperation of powers sensibilities from a philosophical point of view, (IMPERIAL PRESIDENCY/EXECUTIVE TYRANNY/DICTATOR BORE!!!!) Tongue from a game play aspect, one can hope that this will at the very least not cause any problems. Perhaps even generate the active interaction that frankly could have happened under the old system, but did not for frankly many of the same reasons nothing else happened (lacking a crazy pole as PPT).

Since this has been around since December, and it didn't cause any problems up until now, I doubt we will see problems arise now, half a year later.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies