Federal Reserve Reform Repeal Act (Final vote) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:42:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Federal Reserve Reform Repeal Act (Final vote) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Federal Reserve Reform Repeal Act (Final vote)  (Read 1644 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 26, 2015, 10:11:34 AM »

It looks to me, having read the thread of the bill in question, like this reform attempts to put everyone on the same page, which is probably a good idea. I don't see that the GM is stripped, so I'll await WJ's defense of his repeal. If anything, I prefer a GM to have limited responsibilities, if for no other reason than the one I appointed took my trust and used it to utterly troll the bejesus out of the game and threaten me. Any sane person with a sense of self-preservation would have responded as I did. Granted, that's probably quite rare, but nonetheless a basically unstable person could abuse the position, to put it very mildly, as happened to me. If everyone is on the same page rather than the GM just hovering over the place doing whatever he wants, it's probably a good thing. Partnerships are probably good.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies