Would you rather live in Oklahoma City or Detroit? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:02:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would you rather live in Oklahoma City or Detroit? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would you rather live in Oklahoma City or Detroit?
Oklahoma City

Detroit

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: Would you rather live in Oklahoma City or Detroit?  (Read 2143 times)
memphis
Atlas Icon

« on: April 25, 2015, 03:27:51 PM »

Oklahoma City has more sun, and that's really all that matters to me.
And this is why Detroit is the better choice. Sunny weather is a horrid thing.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 07:22:10 PM »

Detroit.

And yes, I include weather. OKC has a humid subtropical climate, which means hot, humid summers, which is a no for me. Detroit is not much different from Chicago.

My job has taught me that black people are far, far more preferable than old white conservative Christian hillbillies. For one, black people are more polite and respectful towards service workers; they don't take crap and they don't give crap. They don't preach religion to me (other than "have a blessed day!"), they respect me and my religion, and are eternally grateful for what my charity does in their communities.

On top of that, black American culture is far more interesting and colorful (literally and figuratively), in addition to the huge population of refugees and immigrants from Asia adding to the cultural landscape.

Detroit has enormous problems, I fully acknowledge that. But the alternative is OKC. Tongue
Protip: It's not ok for people who are not black to say that black people be like x y and z.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies