I see the GOP being the dominant Party in the US for decades to come (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:33:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  I see the GOP being the dominant Party in the US for decades to come (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I see the GOP being the dominant Party in the US for decades to come  (Read 5096 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 25, 2015, 07:22:52 PM »

Blasphemy!  This is not a t_host1 worthy post.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 09:14:26 PM »

The difference is that whites have permanently fled the Democratic Party
It's odd then that this straight white churchgoer has been considering joining the Democrats. The main reason I haven't is that I think I can better obtain what I want right now by supporting sane Republicans against their crazy cousins.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 08:58:33 PM »

I believe that the minority of white folks who still vote Democrat after and during the Obama era  racial demagoguery are likely doing so because of social liberalism
There are also people like me who are tired of the Republican hypocrisy of being always in favor of tax cuts while never putting forward real proposals for cutting programs.  They may be in favor of starving programs so they can be "examples" of government inefficiency, but rarely do they take the politically unpopular step of calling for outright elimination unless there is zero chance they would succeed.

I just don't trust Republicans to be fiscally responsible.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies