I see the GOP being the dominant Party in the US for decades to come (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:24:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  I see the GOP being the dominant Party in the US for decades to come (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I see the GOP being the dominant Party in the US for decades to come  (Read 5004 times)
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: April 26, 2015, 10:49:46 AM »

Democrat Party's strategic obsession with racial demagoguery  and 'demographics' have caused a white exodus from the party.  They've been able to stem this enough to cobble together a coalition in presidential years by using the homosexual issue and making things up about the GOP about birth control, et al.

I do think that many Democrats do tend to be  overconfident - the midterm losses they suffered in the Obama years were nothing short of historic.  I think it was something like 900 state legislative seats. The difference is this time, the party has hopefully learned that we have a conservative for a candidate to bring a coalition of our own to the polls. Someone who is actually there to fight hard and win as opposed to a hard-left candidate like Romney or McCain.

Romney or McCain are hard-left candidates? You must be joking.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 10:20:58 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yeah, good for you. Keep up the hate and giving California's 5,000,000 Republicans incentive to leave this third world cesspit, so we can move somewhere else and change the direction of the country in the process

Yes, because a state with one of the biggest economies in the world, a state that consistently leads in technological advancement, a state that is regaining population (and Congressional seats!), and a state that tends to be a model for policies soon tried in the rest of the nation is a "third world cesspit".

Come on, you aren't even trying to be a halfway serious troll anymore.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies