What exactly will Republicans run on? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:11:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What exactly will Republicans run on? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What exactly will Republicans run on?  (Read 3165 times)
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« on: April 26, 2015, 01:26:27 PM »

Probably gasoline or diesel. Certainly not any alternative energy.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 01:30:25 PM »

Probably gasoline or diesel. Certainly not any alternative energy.
With ethanol additives, obviously.

I was just going to edit my post to add that! But, only in the midwestern states.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 03:34:10 PM »

...less baggage?

This is the Clintons we're talking about. They've been drenched in scandal for literally decades.

You mean drenched in right wing claims of scandals that turned out to be practically all made up.  What was it? 3 years of investigating and all they could find was a stain on a dress.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 09:39:40 PM »

Hillary does not have less baggage than Obama.

Thanks for calling in.  Care to explain that position?  

- The murder of Vince Foster
- The rape of Chelsea Clinton
- Whitewater
- Assaulting Bill Clinton in a domestic dispute.

Geeze the lists of Clinton scandals is long.

Who said this?
Someone making something up about the Clintons? Blasphemy!

LOL, that post was irony. There was some rumor spread back in the 90's by some Republicans about Hillary raping Chelsea.

Hrmm, I always thought it was Hillary raping cattle or something like that.  Wasn't this supposed to be the future of cattle?
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 09:43:07 PM »

Also, you need tp to appreciate that not everything the Republicans do is with the public's approval in mind.

We are told that there is no need to worry about campaign finance reform because politicians don't do anything that isn't popular with the public.  They neglect to tell you that there are huge amounts of legistlation, that frequently favor special interests that are hidden as riders in bills that hardly anybody ever finds out about.
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 01:13:26 AM »

White Christians are threatened by evil minorities and evil homosexuals.  We are sliding toward Sodom and Gomorrah.

If white Christians were merely threatened by them, that would be okay, but they're going to be sent to jail!
136or142
Adam T
Junior Chimp
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 03:32:59 PM »

Polls are showing Rubio gaining toward the front of the pack as i've been saying he would. He's the perfect nominee to run against Hilary.

The guy that came from nothing, literally, understands how the middle class is suffering today and the first hispanic president of the United States....vs Hillary the 1%er who has been giving one hour speeches being paid between ($250K - $500K). She sound similar to someone the republicans just ran?! Sounds like Wall Streets choice hmmmmm

1.HRC also came from pretty much nothing and, even more so, did Bill Clinton.

2.Nothing I've seen from Rubio has rebutted my previous view of him as nothing more than a genuinely stupid empty suit.

3.Except that it's Rubio who supports all the policies favored by Wall Street and all his policies would widen, not reduce, the gap between the 1% and everybody else.  Of course, given that it's Rubio he probably doesn't even realize this.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies