The Lord's Free People Militia
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:01:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Lord's Free People Militia
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Lord's Free People Militia  (Read 604 times)
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 01, 2005, 08:52:56 AM »
« edited: May 01, 2005, 03:22:20 PM by Bono »

"Aut vincere aut mori"

"In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."

Considering the troubles our land is heading towards, which no responsible man or citizen can look over, and for the protection of our God given rights and liberties, we deem necessary the raising of a militia of freemen.

The volunteers we already have will be divided in three brigades, each comanded by the following mercenaries officers:

The Orange Brigade
Lt-Col Fredrik Botha, former member of the South African Special Forces, leaving them after the coming of power of Nelson Mandela, forming afterwards his wn militia, whose activities earned him the nick name of "the Terror of the Transvaal". Once defeated the South African Army.

The White Brigade
Samuel Zingre, expelled from the Swiss Militia Army for disobeying orders, after having attained the rank of Captain. He has been leading mercenarie forces in conturbated places of the world, and after being severely injured in the jungles of Burma was saved by former senator Bono, who found him after his bus had become lost.

The Green Brigade
Col. Ivan Nemtsov Petrovich, former Red Army, was laid off after the desintegration of teh Soviet Union. Since then he has been active among separatist groups in China and the Far East, and was also encountered by Former Senator Bono during his trips, in which he assiteded Col. Nemtsov monetarily through his Swiss account.

The military equipment will be supplied upon joining, after a brief training.

Volunteers accepted.

The Commander
Bono Vox

The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 02:51:46 PM »

Excuse me, but you can't grant yourself 30,000 armed volunteers.
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 03:20:37 PM »

Ok, i was away for a long time, i am not aware of the changes in Gming.
Do you thing,
The Duke
JohnD.Ford
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 0.13, S: -1.23

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 03:39:01 PM »

Ok, i was away for a long time, i am not aware of the changes in Gming.
Do you thing,

Understood.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies