Anti-gay lawmaker outed by man he flirted online (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:27:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Anti-gay lawmaker outed by man he flirted online (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anti-gay lawmaker outed by man he flirted online  (Read 5538 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 30, 2015, 11:11:29 AM »

Because integrity is a reasonable assumption from any elected official, outing someone who makes flagrant anti-gay statements who proves to be an active homosexual is fair game.

pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 07:59:14 PM »
« Edited: May 01, 2015, 09:25:49 PM by True Federalist »

If I go into my closet and find a scared little faygut...I will toss him out into the light.  I know you better than you know yourself because I came from where you're at.  Don't presume I'm wrong when you are the one who has to peer through a teensy peephole to see me.  

How many ways can I put this...I need my closet for cold storage of actual junk.

Bigots are often scared of something about themselves -- origins, lust, self-destructive behaviors... Were I to find an African ancestor in my genealogical research, I could live with that. I can imagine far worse. I do not seek out distant relatives in Germany; I can only imagine that I might find a connection to some Sturmbahnfuehrer who ordered Jews to their doom than someone like Paul Hindemith. Distant African-American relative? I have Barack Obama and I might have Quincy Jones through shared white ancestors. I have part-African descendants of Thomas Jefferson in my files because Thomas Jefferson is a relative.

Lusts? We must find ways to deal with them, do we not? Self-destructive behaviors? Likewise.

Homosexuality may not be the most favored of tendencies, but I can imagine far, far worse. To put it tamely, a gay son or lesbian daughter might take care of his aging parents in their time of greatest need and harshest demands. A straight son or daughter who dies of an overdose has no chance of doing that.

If anyone wants to bring God into the issue of homosexuality... then maybe God made one a homosexual!  Live with that!

(Edited because it quoted an edited post. - TF)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 11:27:32 PM »

He's a callow opportunist and a gross hypocrite. I hope that that finishes his political career.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies