The Rule of Law in the Southeast
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:40:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Rule of Law in the Southeast
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Has the rule of Law broken down in the Southeast?
Yes (non SE)

No (non SE)

Yes (SE)

No (SE)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 26

Author Topic: The Rule of Law in the Southeast  (Read 939 times)
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 01, 2005, 03:48:38 PM »

Jake has shut down the Courts and suspended the Writ of Habeas Corpus.

StatesRights has suspended a SE Constitutional provision, specifically the right of the people to recall their public officials.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2005, 03:53:05 PM »

The blatant disregard for the constitution(federal and regional) is appauling.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2005, 04:22:34 PM »

I say the Southeastern people remove their "Governor" from office.
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2005, 04:25:11 PM »

I've sacrificed a bit, just to have a governor who has the guts to stand up to the social liberal elite.  However, things are getting now out of hand.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2005, 04:28:43 PM »

I've sacrificed a bit, just to have a governor who has the guts to stand up to the social liberal elite.  However, things are getting now out of hand.

Well, do you support his nullification of the Southeastern Constitution, or not?  If you don't, do you not agree that it's grounds for removal?
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2005, 04:29:43 PM »

Well, do you support his nullification of the Southeastern Constitution, or not?  If you don't, do you not agree that it's grounds for removal?
I agree, the nullification of the regional constitution passed by the people of the southeast is ridicluas.  It probably is grounds for removal.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2005, 04:30:12 PM »

I agree, the nullification of the regional constitution passed by the people of the southeast is ridicluas.  It probably is grounds for removal.

So then lets get going here.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2005, 04:30:41 PM »

hahaaha, only probably?
jokerman
Cosmo Kramer
Junior Chimp
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2005, 04:32:55 PM »

hahaaha, only probably?
Well, I can't decide which I despise more, the violation of the people's sacred democractic system or the tyranny of the social liberal elite.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2005, 04:36:09 PM »

hahaaha, only probably?
Well, I can't decide which I despise more, the violation of the people's sacred democractic system or the tyranny of the social liberal elite.

This "tyranny" as done by elected officials, perfectly constitutionally, in the senate. Although I have great respect for your disagreement with the gay marriage law, I know that you realize in your heart that what States is doing is clearly, from a legal basis, the greater travesty.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2005, 05:41:13 PM »

These are all unconstitutional actions. It seems to me that StatesRights has been setting up his own tyrranical regime. He has destroyed the rights of men in his region. These flagrent attempts to go against the Constitution and the rights of Southeasterners and Atlasians. Governor StatesRights has shown himself to be no more than a tyrant and he must cease these activities.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2005, 05:45:33 PM »

Jake and StatesRights are not recognizing the recall petitions, but WiseGuy still could.  He is our only hope at stoping a civil war.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies