Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:58:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now?  (Read 5429 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 03, 2015, 12:35:48 PM »

Just noticed his new display name. Uh, what?

I suppose the way he shifts through ideologies makes it not that surprising, but this is one he's never tried before.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 01:10:40 PM »

Yeah it's strange. I lol'd the first time I read his post about it, and put it in the comedy goldmine. Libertarian Bushie is definitely a new one.

(also this thread should not be closed/deleted because we are discussing the poster's politics, which should be fine, and nothing about his personal life)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 01:32:49 PM »
« Edited: May 03, 2015, 01:42:42 PM by I left my heart in the back of the cab »

Thread title: Who do you LEAST want to be the Republican nominee?
Also:
I would support any of the Democrats save Kucinich or Gravel and virtually any of the Republicans before I would ever support Ron Paul.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 01:44:18 PM »

He does? lol!

He's too much.
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 02:50:54 PM »

No worries about AquaBuddha?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 03:21:30 PM »

Wake me when he endorses Bernie Sanders
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2015, 03:22:13 PM »

You really cannot make yourself stop making these Bushie threads, can you?

When a long time poster does a complete one hundred eighty degree turn in ideology, people are going to talk about it.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2015, 03:27:23 PM »

Is Bushie the Johnny-Come-Lately of American politics?
Deus Naturae
Deus naturae
YaBB God
Croatia

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2015, 03:30:06 PM »

His dad had a few wacky and unpleasant supporters, but nothing compared to this. Rand needs to make a statement denouncing and distancing himself from Bushie immediately.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2015, 04:07:01 PM »

Since this is talking about my political leanings and not my personal life, I'll chime in here.  I can see the Christie ship sinking fast, so I had to jump.  It was either Rand Paul or Scott Walker, and I think Paul fits my way of thinking better.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2015, 04:11:34 PM »

We have literally the exact line of thinking on all three candidates plus your dislike of Jeb. That's quite eerie. I'm not sure what to make of it
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2015, 04:25:03 PM »

Since this is talking about my political leanings and not my personal life, I'll chime in here.  I can see the Christie ship sinking fast, so I had to jump.  It was either Rand Paul or Scott Walker, and I think Paul fits my way of thinking better.

What does a most recent "Oklahoma Democrat" find about Rand that makes him the best fit for you, more so than Walker or Rubio or Bush, or for that matter, Hillary?  What for that matter is similar about Christie's and Paul's ideologies for that matter?
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2015, 05:05:51 PM »

We have literally the exact line of thinking on all three candidates plus your dislike of Jeb. That's quite eerie. I'm not sure what to make of it

Whoa, me too.  This is creepy. Tongue
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2015, 05:07:27 PM »

Since this is talking about my political leanings and not my personal life, I'll chime in here.  I can see the Christie ship sinking fast, so I had to jump.  It was either Rand Paul or Scott Walker, and I think Paul fits my way of thinking better.

What does a most recent "Oklahoma Democrat" find about Rand that makes him the best fit for you, more so than Walker or Rubio or Bush, or for that matter, Hillary?  What for that matter is similar about Christie's and Paul's ideologies for that matter?

Rand Paul is a social moderate which is what I am.  He's not too conservative.  Hillary is too liberal, plus I think she's a fake.  I don't trust her at all.  She does not connect with ordinary America.  Still, I would vote for her over Jeb Bush who I think is an even bigger fake.  Jeb Bush hates America's children because he supports common core.  Rand Paul is not perfect, but I can get behind him a lot easier.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2015, 05:10:49 PM »

Jeb Bush hates America's children because he supports common core.

good quote here.  I agree.
publicunofficial
angryGreatness
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2015, 05:11:54 PM »

Rand Paul is a social moderate which is what I am.  He's not too conservative.  Hillary is too liberal, plus I think she's a fake.  I don't trust her at all.  She does not connect with ordinary America.  Still, I would vote for her over Jeb Bush who I think is an even bigger fake.  Jeb Bush hates America's children because he supports common core.  Rand Paul is not perfect, but I can get behind him a lot easier.

Bushie's posts are great because he, more than anyone else here, represents how the average American voter thinks. And it scares me.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2015, 05:14:44 PM »

What about Rubio, and just why do you loathe the common core to the point that you say Bush "hates America's children" because he supports it? Myself, I think a failure to teach the common core to my child would be child abuse, but I digress.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2015, 06:20:34 PM »

Typically of you, Jeffie. As soon as something seems to be going down, you jump ship.. versus waiting out to see if something improves, or stand by what you believe. Bravo, child, Bravo.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2015, 08:13:13 PM »

Roll Eyes riiiight. I oppose common core, but don't you think stating that he hates America's children is...a bit ridiculous?
The Free North
CTRattlesnake
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2015, 08:21:05 PM »

Bushie has officially hopped on the #randwagon
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2015, 09:14:32 PM »

We all know Jeffie will be pulling the lever for Hillary on election day in 2016. The "ideological journey" he goes on to get to that point should be mildly amusing though.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2015, 11:20:17 PM »

We all know Jeffie will be pulling the lever for Hillary on election day in 2016.

That's what I would predict just based on his voting history.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2015, 11:23:18 PM »

Bushie has officially hopped on the #randwagon

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2015, 11:33:12 PM »

We all know Jeffie will be pulling the lever for Hillary on election day in 2016. The "ideological journey" he goes on to get to that point should be mildly amusing though.

Yeah, Bushie always ends up voting for the winning candidate. He truly is the average American.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2015, 12:11:00 AM »

I'm pulling the lever for Obama now.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to: