Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:42:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now?  (Read 5504 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 04, 2015, 09:13:07 AM »

Update is banned.  But in its place, we have Dark Matter Update.

Dark matter is thought to make up the majority of matter in the universe.  We can't see it directly, but we observe the gravitational effect it has on baryonic matter.  Galaxy rotation curves, for example, can seemingly only be explained by dark matter.  If the baryonic matter was all there was, then most of the galaxies we observe would simply fly apart.  There isn't enough baryonic matter in them to hold them together.

Bushie's life is dark matter.  We can't see it directly anymore, because discussion of such is disallowed.  But we know it exists because of the gravitational force it exerts on his posts.  Every post Bushie makes is a star orbiting the galactic center that is his life.  We now scrutinize his "political posts" detailing his pride in Oklahoma, his opinion of SuperCuts, and his endorsement of Rand Paul for clues as to what's going on in his life.  Because understanding his life would help us understand the universe at least as well as understanding dark matter would.

There is no more Update.  But there is Dark Matter Update, so long as Bushie posts on this forum.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 10:40:54 AM »

How much time do you spend pondering these cosmic issues Morden? You should watch that show on the Hubble Telescope by the way, that I found on Netflix. It has quite a bit on dark matter, and the black holes that seem to be at the center of every galaxy. They also have sort of figured out how many galaxies there are in the known universe, and its size of course - both of which are considerably larger/higher than ... nope can't go there with that point of reference.  I almost feel into a hole myself - the infraction hole. Tongue

I do astronomical research for my day job, so whenever I try to watch any such documentaries like that, I'm afraid that it comes to across to me like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5wGgVWvluk
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 11:25:00 PM »

Does Bushie's streak of backing the Democratic nominee at the last minute extend to the primaries?  How did he vote in the 2004, 2008, and 2012 presidential primaries?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 09:26:10 AM »
« Edited: May 06, 2015, 09:28:12 AM by Mr. Morden »

Does Bushie's streak of backing the Democratic nominee at the last minute extend to the primaries?  How did he vote in the 2004, 2008, and 2012 presidential primaries?

Not sure I can answer that...

The other day, I made that post on the "absolutist" position on you not talking about your personal life.  Nonetheless, I find it hard to believe that anyone would see your indicating how you voted in past elections counts as "talking about your personal life".  At least, it's no more talking about your personal life than you talking about how you're now endorsing Rand Paul is "talking about your personal life".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies