Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:17:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now?  (Read 5497 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« on: May 03, 2015, 04:07:01 PM »

Since this is talking about my political leanings and not my personal life, I'll chime in here.  I can see the Christie ship sinking fast, so I had to jump.  It was either Rand Paul or Scott Walker, and I think Paul fits my way of thinking better.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 05:07:27 PM »

Since this is talking about my political leanings and not my personal life, I'll chime in here.  I can see the Christie ship sinking fast, so I had to jump.  It was either Rand Paul or Scott Walker, and I think Paul fits my way of thinking better.

What does a most recent "Oklahoma Democrat" find about Rand that makes him the best fit for you, more so than Walker or Rubio or Bush, or for that matter, Hillary?  What for that matter is similar about Christie's and Paul's ideologies for that matter?

Rand Paul is a social moderate which is what I am.  He's not too conservative.  Hillary is too liberal, plus I think she's a fake.  I don't trust her at all.  She does not connect with ordinary America.  Still, I would vote for her over Jeb Bush who I think is an even bigger fake.  Jeb Bush hates America's children because he supports common core.  Rand Paul is not perfect, but I can get behind him a lot easier.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 06:42:09 AM »

Does Bushie's streak of backing the Democratic nominee at the last minute extend to the primaries?  How did he vote in the 2004, 2008, and 2012 presidential primaries?

Not sure I can answer that...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 09:45:54 AM »

Does Bushie's streak of backing the Democratic nominee at the last minute extend to the primaries?  How did he vote in the 2004, 2008, and 2012 presidential primaries?

Not sure I can answer that...

The other day, I made that post on the "absolutist" position on you not talking about your personal life.  Nonetheless, I find it hard to believe that anyone would see your indicating how you voted in past elections counts as "talking about your personal life".  At least, it's no more talking about your personal life than you talking about how you're now endorsing Rand Paul is "talking about your personal life".

If you say it's okay.  I voted for Bush in the 2004 Primary, because I was a registered Republican and he was virtually unopposed.  I voted for Obama in the 2008 and 2012 Primaries because I was a registered Democrat.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies