Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:55:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now?  (Read 5493 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: May 04, 2015, 10:35:56 AM »

Since this is talking about my political leanings and not my personal life, I'll chime in here.  I can see the Christie ship sinking fast, so I had to jump.  It was either Rand Paul or Scott Walker, and I think Paul fits my way of thinking better.

Typically of you, Jeffie. As soon as something seems to be going down, you jump ship.. versus waiting out to see if something improves, or stand by what you believe. Bravo, child, Bravo.

This might be the best post of the year because of how accurate it is, yet so simply stated.  Way to go {former} BIG Daddy.  Cheesy
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2015, 08:09:54 AM »

Does Bushie's streak of backing the Democratic nominee at the last minute extend to the primaries?  How did he vote in the 2004, 2008, and 2012 presidential primaries?

Not sure I can answer that...

Too much super duper cable tv watching fries the brain?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2015, 10:15:33 AM »

Does Bushie's streak of backing the Democratic nominee at the last minute extend to the primaries?  How did he vote in the 2004, 2008, and 2012 presidential primaries?

The other day, I made that post on the "absolutist" position on you not talking about your personal life.  Nonetheless, I find it hard to believe that anyone would see your indicating how you voted in past elections counts as "talking about your personal life".  At least, it's no more talking about your personal life than you talking about how you're now endorsing Rand Paul is "talking about your personal life".

That's why he needs banned, because you and I both know he's just trolling now.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 01:38:30 PM »

Does Bushie's streak of backing the Democratic nominee at the last minute extend to the primaries?  How did he vote in the 2004, 2008, and 2012 presidential primaries?

The other day, I made that post on the "absolutist" position on you not talking about your personal life.  Nonetheless, I find it hard to believe that anyone would see your indicating how you voted in past elections counts as "talking about your personal life".  At least, it's no more talking about your personal life than you talking about how you're now endorsing Rand Paul is "talking about your personal life".

That's why he needs banned
Are you a Yinzer?

I am, my brother

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2015, 02:22:11 PM »

i figured bushie would support the huckster.

Huck just got in so he'll switch to the man bathed in prayer.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies