Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:25:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Whoa, Bushie supports Rand Paul now?  (Read 5510 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: May 03, 2015, 04:25:03 PM »

Since this is talking about my political leanings and not my personal life, I'll chime in here.  I can see the Christie ship sinking fast, so I had to jump.  It was either Rand Paul or Scott Walker, and I think Paul fits my way of thinking better.

What does a most recent "Oklahoma Democrat" find about Rand that makes him the best fit for you, more so than Walker or Rubio or Bush, or for that matter, Hillary?  What for that matter is similar about Christie's and Paul's ideologies for that matter?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 05:14:44 PM »

Since this is talking about my political leanings and not my personal life, I'll chime in here.  I can see the Christie ship sinking fast, so I had to jump.  It was either Rand Paul or Scott Walker, and I think Paul fits my way of thinking better.

What does a most recent "Oklahoma Democrat" find about Rand that makes him the best fit for you, more so than Walker or Rubio or Bush, or for that matter, Hillary?  What for that matter is similar about Christie's and Paul's ideologies for that matter?

Rand Paul is a social moderate which is what I am.  He's not too conservative.  Hillary is too liberal, plus I think she's a fake.  I don't trust her at all.  She does not connect with ordinary America.  Still, I would vote for her over Jeb Bush who I think is an even bigger fake.  Jeb Bush hates America's children because he supports common core.  Rand Paul is not perfect, but I can get behind him a lot easier.

What about Rubio, and just why do you loathe the common core to the point that you say Bush "hates America's children" because he supports it? Myself, I think a failure to teach the common core to my child would be child abuse, but I digress.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 09:56:06 AM »

How much time do you spend pondering these cosmic issues Morden? You should watch that show on the Hubble Telescope by the way, that I found on Netflix. It has quite a bit on dark matter, and the black holes that seem to be at the center of every galaxy. They also have sort of figured out how many galaxies there are in the known universe, and its size of course - both of which are considerably larger/higher than ... nope can't go there with that point of reference.  I almost feel into a hole myself - the infraction hole. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies