Mideast Record-Courier Polls: June Presidential Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:33:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Mideast Record-Courier Polls: June Presidential Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would get your support in these hypothetical match-ups?
a. President Bore (Lab)

a. Senator North Carolina Yankee (Fed-NC)

a. Unsure

b. President Bore (Lab)

b. Fmr. President Lumine Von Reuental (CR)

b. Unsure

c. President Bore (Lab)

c. Fmr. Representative Poirot (Ind)

c. Unsure

d. Senator Blair (Lab)

d. Senator North Carolina Yankee (Fed)

d. Unsure

e. Generic Labor

e. Generic Federalist

e. Generic TPP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Mideast Record-Courier Polls: June Presidential Election  (Read 2779 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: May 04, 2015, 12:00:07 AM »

Wow, this pot sure does stir easily.

1) I didn't vote for SirNick.
2) I wasn't involved in the Federalist Party's decision to sit the election out, except by virtue of choosing not to run myself.
3) Sorry D, but most of what went wrong with your presidency had little to do with policies.
4) A president being marginally less-worse than his onetime opponent doesn't count as vindication.

There was no active decision. Nobody stepped forward to run and it is a damn good thing I didn't, considering what happened to me in August and September.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 01:54:23 AM »

He is using such as a means to cast judgment on your success as President.

I have seen many, many Presidents over the years. Lumine's was by far not the worst.

For comparison, and since Adam insisted on counting him towards one of their majority Senates and also since he "went out as such", Napoleon completely shut down in his second term and dropped to a record low approval rating by his own admission, "because he simply stopped caring" by that point. I was very much of the opinion, that we were heading towards a successful impeachment there because enough Senators had grown disgusted with him.

Also, strictly judging from his term as President and not based on any other consideration (though such other considerations make it a positive overall probably), Tyrion outing himself as a sock when the nation was already in turmoil would by definition make him a worse President.

Lumine's signature reform effort failed, but then again so did those of Purple State, Napoleon, Marokai, Nix and Duke. The most successful President's in terms of reforms achieved would be the Minnesotans, Fritz and Snowguy. Fritz championed that recruitment board thing (though it did (re)recruit Napoleon, and of course Snowguy dissolution (Angry) respectively.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 11:54:21 PM »

For comparison, and since Adam insisted on counting him towards one of their majority Senates and also since he "went out as such", Napoleon completely shut down in his second term and dropped to a record low approval rating by his own admission, "because he simply stopped caring" by that point.

Except for the fact that during that time, he was my very worst enemy. By your own logic, we should count him as a Federalist President, since RPP = Federalist and since you recruited him to the game in the first place!

Show me the Labor expulsion vote then? Tongue

With Chairman Duke absent, and with many motions made, I hereby open up a vote on whether or not to vote Hamilton out of the party.

Voting will last 24 hours.

Sorry, I've been preoccupied...

A vote to expel member Napoleon is now open and will last for 48 hours. Please vote Aye, Nay, or  Abstain.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 02:35:33 AM »
« Edited: May 05, 2015, 02:38:03 AM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

The Labor Party doesn't expel people because we're not fascists, duh. The fact that we didn't expel the guy who Yankee brought into the game is a testament to our resolve on this principle.

The point was it is kind of hard to count him towards the Parties that expelled him when he in fact was embraced by another who did not.

Plus you have missed the point, I merely referenced the counting matter as a point of relevancy to bring him up into the discussion not to claim he was laborite President.

But now that you mention it:

NAPOLEON and KALWEJT 53 (Scott, Nathan, Averroes Nix, Adam Griffin, smoltchanov, Dallasfan, Kalwejt, tmthforu, NVGonzalez, Seatown, Miles, morgieb, NVTownsend, Alfred F. Jones, opebo, Fritz, Hans, Tender Branson, nclib, Badger, LiberalJunkie, Mondale, Rooney, Winfield, sbane, RodPresident, Napoleon, AndrewCT, Redalgo, Seattle, Frodo, EarlAW, MaxQue, shua, Bacon King, bgwah, Eraserhead, BRTD, Bore, belgian, Antonio V, Pyrofox, Lief, Keystone Phil, Ebowed, Seatown, ID Blue Dog Dem, Fuzzy, Polnut, HaooyWarrior, Afleitch, Oakvale, Hashemite)

CLARENCE and YELNOC 40 (Clarence, Smid, Jbrase, Hagrid, Franzl, realistic, Cathcon, Supersonic, RogueBeaver, NHI, MasterSanders, 20RP12, Simfan, Mechaman, Yelnoc, angus, dead0man, cinyc, Inks, True Con, Torie, A-Bob, PiT, NiK, Jerseyrules, JCL, ZuWo, Duke, NCYankee, wormyguy, TJ in Cleve, ilikeverin, sjoycefla, Snowstalker, Hawkeye, Homely, benconstine, Gustaf, Prog. Realist, Cincinnatus)

#Leiborftw #Lieborisred  Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 02:37:24 AM »

I got tired after seven, the marginal difference. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies