Mideast Record-Courier Polls: June Presidential Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:07:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Mideast Record-Courier Polls: June Presidential Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would get your support in these hypothetical match-ups?
a. President Bore (Lab)

a. Senator North Carolina Yankee (Fed-NC)

a. Unsure

b. President Bore (Lab)

b. Fmr. President Lumine Von Reuental (CR)

b. Unsure

c. President Bore (Lab)

c. Fmr. Representative Poirot (Ind)

c. Unsure

d. Senator Blair (Lab)

d. Senator North Carolina Yankee (Fed)

d. Unsure

e. Generic Labor

e. Generic Federalist

e. Generic TPP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Mideast Record-Courier Polls: June Presidential Election  (Read 2806 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: May 03, 2015, 05:17:33 PM »

I must say, I find it cute how Griffin and others continue to be obsessed with my administration even today. It was a good administration, the polls and the public showed consistent support for it, and none of the "Lumine is a fascist", "Lumine regime", "disgrace president" nonsense is going to change that.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 06:48:08 PM »

It should be noted that if the main charges against my administration are inactivity and the supposed "witch hunts", then I must say I feel even better about my government.

First because the inactivity charges comes because of posting in the Elections board rather than the government one (which is something the current administration also does without complaints), and second (regarding the "witch-hunts") because it really isn't my fault that some players broke the law of the game. If anything, I feel horrible about the way some players treated Zuwo, who was by far one of the best Attorney Generals this game has ever seen.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 01:21:31 AM »

If the only thing you can point out is to my party affiliation, then you have clearly lost the argument. You disappoint me, Griffin, are you losing your touch?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 09:59:22 AM »

If the only thing you can point out is to my party affiliation, then you have clearly lost the argument. You disappoint me, Griffin, are you losing your touch?

I'm the RG and even I don't know to which party you belong.

Well, that certainly isn't my problem, is it? If anything, it's fun to see the Registrar General of the nation using his time for personal attacks and slander, which can't be described as anything but behaviour unbecoming of the office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies