UK General Election - May 7th 2015 (The Official Election Day & Results Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:25:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  UK General Election - May 7th 2015 (The Official Election Day & Results Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UK General Election - May 7th 2015 (The Official Election Day & Results Thread)  (Read 175395 times)
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« on: May 07, 2015, 11:08:26 PM »

People Before Profit (the SWP in drag) get 19.2% in Belfast West to come second behind SF.

The Tories get 34 votes.
There's at least one FF constituency in this country...

Since the exit poll, everything I see reported here seems to lessen Labour's demise and even make it possible that the Tories won't be sitting on a majority in the end. Is that so ? Haven't had a chance to look at the full results yet, and it's 6AM here and I will be needing to go to bed at one time, even if tomorrow is a holiday. But I'll just stick around a bit more since it's such a peculiar one.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 11:32:12 PM »

At this point in time, the net gains and losses of Con-LD and Lab-SNP blocs are exactly on par. So why should we be worried ? Because of that exit poll in the early evening ? What evidence is supporting that really ? I'm really asking, cause it doesn't seem to me disastrous, just looking at the raw figures we have now, but I don't know the seats well and maybe there are some very significant losses in strongholds.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 07:33:50 AM »

So the global result is basically the result of the 55-64 age slice of the population ? Good to know...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies