National Assembly of Wales Elections 2016 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:41:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  National Assembly of Wales Elections 2016 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: National Assembly of Wales Elections 2016  (Read 13517 times)
Cassius
YaBB God

« on: February 12, 2016, 11:17:56 AM »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-35549828

infighting in the UKIP over a few parachuted candidates - including a few old friends.

To be fair, Neil Hamilton is actually Welsh. Anyway, UKIP's constant infighting doesn't seem to have hurt it's poll numbers significantly thus far, so I doubt this will derail UKIP's assembly campaign in any significant way.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 07:40:20 PM »

Most rumours have been less than well sourced, but it doesn't sound good in Cardiff North.

Worth bearing in mind that, should said rumours be correct, that in turn may not be good for Andrew RT Davies, especially if things also go well for the Tories in the Vale (which would be likely if things did work out in their favour in Cardiff North), given how the electoral system works.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2016, 10:49:56 AM »

Lmao. I mean, I know we don't like Labour and all, but the Tories and UKIP are really voting for that woman to be FM? I mean, ok, fair enough, it would be hilarious and humiliating for Labour if Jones didn't get elected FM, but I think booting him out only to replace him with Leanne Wood of all people (not that the chances of that are high) is pretty asinine.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies