NH-1: FEC fines Guinta for illegal loan from parents (Resign Watch Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:03:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH-1: FEC fines Guinta for illegal loan from parents (Resign Watch Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-1: FEC fines Guinta for illegal loan from parents (Resign Watch Thread)  (Read 8596 times)
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 18, 2015, 12:28:13 PM »

I think Guinta will resign before the end of the year.    Glad to see him go frankly.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 06:14:00 PM »

If getting rid of Guinta means getting a sensible republican who can hold the seat in a presidential year, then by all means make him resign. I really don't want to see that Ultra-HP Shea-Porter in congress again.

Lol being so sad to see garbage like Guinta going, but Carol Shea-Porter (a nice lady you happen to disagree with) is an HP.

I honestly think people are overreacting to this. Guinta has confessed his crime and paid the fine. It was a relatively minor offense and it shouldn't be hurting him as much as it is.

So you would be okay with other elected officials (democrats) taking out similar "loans" and then proceed to deny knowing where the money came from or saying they simply forgot...and then pay a fine and forget about it?

You wouldn't hold this against the Democrat in the next election??
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies