NH-1: FEC fines Guinta for illegal loan from parents (Resign Watch Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:13:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NH-1: FEC fines Guinta for illegal loan from parents (Resign Watch Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-1: FEC fines Guinta for illegal loan from parents (Resign Watch Thread)  (Read 8571 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: May 18, 2015, 11:03:56 AM »

Quinta won't be running for reelection. He's done.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 05:17:10 PM »

Guinta was civilly fined, and not facing a criminal charge, so I tend to doubt that he will resign, and he need not resign. But he needs to announce he will not run for re-election. His running again, if only to lose the primary, would further help the Dems in a seat they probably have about a 60% chance of winning anyway, all things being equal. I had this seat as one that I expected the Pubs to lose all things being equal, and now it's moving close to the top, right up there next to NV-04.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 11:00:58 AM »

Guinta does not need to resign since he's not being prosecuted, so since he does not give a damn about anybody but himself, why should he not just hang around and collect his pay check for another 20 months?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies