BREAKING: Boston Bomber sentenced to death (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:07:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  BREAKING: Boston Bomber sentenced to death (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BREAKING: Boston Bomber sentenced to death  (Read 7601 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: May 15, 2015, 04:58:43 PM »

Hope everyone has fun with years and years of appeals.
It'll just be years since it's a Federal case. Only one set of courts to deal with instead of the two that one has to deal with in a State case.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 05:06:57 PM »

I had hoped that seeing evidence of just how devastating an attack by a couple of angry kids with no network or training can be would convince people to attempt to avoid making more of them. My sympathies lie with the innocent people who will die at the hands of those inspired by Tsarnaev's martyrdom.
Given how his defense consisted of "my brother made me do it", it'll be Tamerlan rather than Dzhokar who'll be the inspiration, if either of them is.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 11:31:16 PM »

Turk, I respect your view of being pro-life in all instances. It's consistent. Most Catholics in my family hold this position. I simply, however, cannot understand people who so value the life of an unrepentant terrorist, but have no moral objection to killing an unborn child.
What is so difficult about understanding that those who favor allowing abortion under certain circumstances do not view an embryo (and a fetus as well if they favor allowing second trimester abortion) as an unborn child?  I'm not saying you should agree with them, but understanding their viewpoint, even tho you consider it wrong, shouldn't be difficult at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies